Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any US smokers out there?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jaylon9n9n, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Hi all!
    I'm new here and what a joy to have such a site!! Are there any US smokers using this forum? Do get in touch.
    It seems that more people giving up smoking than openly enjoying it these days....so what a refreshing changes!!<o:p></o:p>

2. Such a cool site I am surprised not to find more US smokers here! ... Please get in touch and let's chat if you are one, and even if you are not!<o:p></o:p>

I love to smoke, I have made it my living and I have been running a mail-order business in Spain for the last five years, providing a personal, speedy and reliable service. I found great shopping site on cigarette at www.onesmoke.com Popular brand like Marlboro, Kent, Camel and many others are available at cheap rates. <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Dedicated to providing affordable tobacco to smokers particularly in the US and to other European countries. <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>

3. i think the reason your not getting alot of replies may be cause your in the medical MJ section. LOL theres SO many people just from my town that are on GC and prolly thousands in your state...try another section of the forums.