Any UFC fans?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ScotStoner, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Hello hello...anyone on here a fan of the UFC? So many big fights coming up :D
    We just knew tony Ferguson was going to pull out eh -,-
    What’s your predictions for
    Rose vs Joanna
    And max Holloway vs khabib?
    Darren till vs Stephen Thompson?
    And of course stiopic vs Cormier....
    For me I hope rose wins again
    Khabib I think will do his usual demolition job.
    I will also go for Darren till, I think he will step up and get it done, and last but not least I’ll go for stiopic

2. Ayy man, plenty MMA fans on here, there’s an official thread that we post in - I’ve linked it here so you should drop in! The official UFC/MMA thread...
    The official UFC/MMA thread...
    Also if you’re a Scot, that’s a bonus! :laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers man, I am indeed one of them un savoury Scots can’t wait for this weekend....Tony Ferguson though...unbelievable...number 1 bullshit eh

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good to have another fellow Scot on here! I know eh, thought it was an April fools prank - don’t think we’ll ever see them fight!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mon the Scots ;-) ufc London was a good one for the Scots, what a robbery for stevie ray I thought, totally fff’ed up my acumator too, and Paul Craig getting that submission in 4.59, I can’t understand why that Guy tapped unless he never seen the time..lol and I thought it was April fools too, there he is kicking poles and smashing his elbow into things a week earlier ready to make his excuse of tripping over a bit of thick wire, that excuse is so shitty that it’s almost good good on max Holloway though keeping the event interesting, shame he’s having to risk his 10/11 fight win streak against such an opponent, I’m sure the fight will be good, but khabib looks and sounds ready, let the war commence on Saturday, you never know what can happen I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That Paul Craig one was crazy - I wasn’t sure whether the round had finished or he got the submission. Happy to see a Scot win though!
    My money is definitely on Khabib - when he gets a hold of people it’s only going one way. I’ll see you in the MMA thread anyway mate!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just want to watch the game.

8. Just found this thread. Pretty much UFC and MMA in general are a huge part of my life

• Like Like x 1