Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any tokers in Melbourne?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ziqhness, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Just curious if there are tokers in Melbourne, would be sick to chat about bud and shit

• Like Like x 1
  2. I dont live in Melbourne. But i love to bounce.

3. what does bounce mean bro! hahaha i'm not used to american slang :) although i have a mate from texas

4. Hey I just moved here from Canada and I would love to hook up and smoke... I got some bud from a contact on vegetables aus on Facebook and its pretty bad compared to BC bud :( but better then nothing. Let me know if anyone would like to get high and chill maybe a bike ride? I am going to head down to smoke dreams and pick up a new glass bong or pipe :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey no homo ( nor homophobic) ,
    I also live in Melbourne ( Boxhill ) . So if you wanna have a smoke sesh sometimes I'm keen

• Like Like x 1
  6. im from Viera., and im down to smoke and have some stoner friends., i live close to Wickham rd. Hit me up

7. I am from Melbourne too (Sunbury), keen to have a smoke sometime . (And a bike ride )

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I got some goooood!!