Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hdj20, Sep 8, 2008.

1. I just started smoking about a month ago and have only done it three times. Does anyone got any tips or tricks to do? Or like smoke tricks, etc. You know i just need some beginner advice. Thanks!!!

2. learn as you go along, you cannot rush something as important as being a "Seasoned Toker"

3. What kind of things do ya wanna know?

4. Weed smokers share a kinship, it brings people together over a common interest.

smoke with other people and learn from them. Thats how I learned everything I know.

5. exactly, if someone is a real pot head, they will be wiling to help out someone they might have been exactly like at some point. Once you start tokin the days start passin by and before you know it you'll be a pothead like the rest of us with all the hook ups and smoke rings you could ever want! If you are at a big party and people are smokin, you will notice the bond you share come out, because even though youve never met that guy in the crowd by you with a joint, you know enough about him to tell him when you see the 5-0 walkin in his direction. its a heads up, a wink and a nod. just enjoy the low tolerance while it lasts.

troll through message boards and look at pictures of bud and people smoking online like 1marijuanaman or hashbean420 on youtube and combine that with the knowledge you gain from smoking bud in your day to day life, after a while you will realize how good shit is supposed to taste, look, smell, feel, and break up. just dont get into smoking schwag, every once in a while is ok, but dont make it a habit and you will be a good pothead :p

6. whats wrong with shwag? everything else is so expensive

7. for me atleast, i get higher from a gram of dank than i do from a half ounce of reg. plus its more tar and gunk in your lungs that you dont want in there. It tastes bad. It never gets me high. I hate breaking it up and picking out the seeds. and it lasts the same ammount of time. Dro is just easier to deal with, its worth more in the end than the reg, you can always eat what you have, and you are always blazed if you got a good connect. if you pay 25 for a g of some bomb diggity, and 25 on a half of some scag, the gram will do the exact same if not more for you...

its all about conserving dro though and not smoking it with everyone. the only time i get reg is when i know im gonna be around 4+ people and usually only if its party scenario.

8. smoking schwag is the same as danks, don't let the arrogance fool you, it gets you high and is cheaper.

9. i see i still have yet to try it. for 2 nugs of dank here is 10 bucks. how does that compare to a few grams of shwag?

10. Way to go dude! keep up the tokin', and enjoy the low tolerance while it lasts. Also, I want to say, don't be distracted by all the negative images and bad publicity put on the name of marijuana, they're all false judgments. Its a great plant and an awesome "drug" that has definitely helped me get a better perception of many aspects of life in general.

everybody gets into a certain way of smoking it and kind of have their own 'rituals' if you will. it helps bring many people together that normally would never have a word spoken between them and its better than alcohol in the sense that it doesn't impair you (especially after you've built up a bit of a tolerance) near as bad. And also it seems that there is just a lot of love shared for the plant by stoners and its just really cool.

I'm done. Happy Smoking!!:wave:

11. So I've heard thats why i started really. Thanks Man!

12. haha then you havent smoked any good shit my friend

13. Its really difficult to just tell you smoking tips, for a while you will have to accept being an unknowledgable n00b(lol) and eventually, once youve been smokin for a good bit, maybe even smoking daily, once a day at least, you will learn all the stoner etiquette(sp?) on your own, its always good to have a smart stoner in your group of friends to help you out, also i suggest to do a lot of lurking on these forums, they are very informative.

14. yeh i probably wont be smoking once a day for a while more like one or two times a week for now. :(

15. Thats kool man just take it slow, you'll get there, its just gonna take a bit longer if you only smoke on weekends or w/e.
    Try and learn from others around you, also do some good ass research online so you dont make stupid little mistakes when you REALLY start smokin, it will help i promise, thats what i did, WAY before i started smoking daily, but maybe thats just me, i like to know what im doing and research everything. lol

16. lol yeh same here