Any tips?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by melvin147, May 4, 2013.

1. Whats up guys just after some advice on pretty much all of these topics if anyone can help?!... Ive got a 1.2x1.2x2m grow tent using a 600w air-cooled hps light with 2 oscillating fans for air flow, I'm using 25ltr aeropots with gold label soil. Im currently seeding 4 feminised big buddha blue cheese plants, I'm planning on letting them establish them selfs for a week or so under a 300w cfl then i will put them in the tent under the 600w hps Im then going to veg for 2 weeks on 24/0. Then 2weeks on 20/4 then the last 2 weeks on 18/6 so a 6 week veg in total during the veg stage im going to trim away the bottom 20-30% and also try topping for the first time. Im also going to use a scrog. The tent wiill be around 24.5-25.5 degrees on the canopy and around 55% hum. Feeding every 2-3 days depending on how the soil looks/feels and if leaves r droopy lol Im going to try house and garden roots excelurator.. Im not sure what other nutrients to use for veg or flower? If anyone had any advice/criticism/tips if would be greatly appreciated cheers and happy growing! :)