Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any tips with this?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by king mota, Nov 4, 2016.

1. upload_2016-11-4_15-37-7.png

Any body have any experience with thc caps? I've never had them before i dont even know if im just supposed to pop this or what

Attached Files:

2. You don't know what to do with a pill? Are you thinking about snorting it, or sticking up your bum instead? What is the "or what"?

• Like Like x 1
  3. guy that i got it from said to mix it with a drink that he didnt think i could just pop it

4. I see, well swallowing it whole or mixing with a drink would have the same end result. Only reason it would need to be added to anything is if the THC wasn't activated, via decarboxylation or whatever. But I highly doubt that is the case if someone took the time to put it into a capsule. Good luck, swallow that shit and let us know how you feel in a hour or so?

5. cool thanks.. gonna take it and go do some fishing

• Like Like x 1
  6. its was pretty good felt like a nice edible.. took a dab and popped it about 3 hours ago and its still hitting me pretty hard

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    Every time I make this stuff It's hallucination city..
    Decarbed dry ice hash and coconut oil..
    [​IMG]
    Mine are a bit darker and wicked strong.. I short fill the caps with just a few drops for new users as hash oil can put you on you knees crying UNCLE !!!
    Spins and dry heaves is no fun so we try and stay just short of that.. Intense as hell and wild ride for sure the way I make it.. No weak dispensary stuff here.. LOL :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. I also use coconut oil. I hadn't thought of using ice hash. You're talking the Ice bag stuff right? I've been using 1 ounce of quality mids or better to 16 FL ounces of unrefined oil, and I'm also using the lecithin. Got a couple questions!

What is the avocado oil for?
    Do you still decarb ice hash the same as bud?
    I infuse my oil in the crock pot for 8 hours on low. I let it simmer first and then let it ride it out on low. What's your infuse methodology?
    Do you strain out the ice hash from the final oil?

Have you ever tried "water washing"? I read after you have your finished product and it turns back to a solid, you can heat and shake it up with water, let it resettle and turn back to a solid. Then remove the oil for better taste, smell and appearance without degradation. I have not tried this, but curious.

Thanks!

9. @DankDolf
    2 very different styles of making hash..
    Ice Water hash needs a bunch of buckets, Lots of water and plenty of regular water Ice..
    Dry Ice hash is Frozen Carbon Dioxide found at most Ice houses and involves no water and this is what I do..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    [​IMG]

Really doesn't matter what method used.. Same steps using water or dry hash, Bud, BHO or most any concentrate..
    5 grams of hash decarbed (240 F for 40 minutes.. Covered or not doesn't seem to matter
    2.5 tablespoons of oil
    1/2 teaspoon lecithin
    Blend and heat 220 F for 20 minutes in a tiny cat food dish in a toaster oven then freeze.. 2 more heat and freeze cycles is where I like it best.. The repeated cycles change the stone and the hash looses it's grit in the oil.. No I don't try and strain the hash bits from the sludge..
    Direct bud to oil I do a little different using about a cup of each and cooking it at 220 F for an hour then freezing overnight.. Strain out the weed with a potato ricer and garlic press..
    I don't use this any longer as it's not strong enough for my needs and gives me the runs if I use to much of it..
    Works fine for my wife as she is a light hit anyhow..
    The different oils are just a little change up as they can extend the high taking the longer route to the brain..
    Coconut oil remains the main part..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks man! I've been reading a lot about making capsules, trying to cut calories before the holidays haha! DadBod problems

• Like Like x 1