Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any tips or tricks that could help me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yautjagod, Jul 14, 2016.

1. So I'm getting a vape pen for wax. I just wanted to know how much is a decent amount for a everyday smoker? What is it like hitting it? What's the smoke like? Also I wanted to know how dab hits from a vape affect you personally

2. Pens are pretty easy, as far as how much, just as many hits as you need to feel medicated. For me, usually 3 or so. Hitting it can be a tad harsh but not too bad, usually just when the coils get gunked up. Pen hits (not dab hits from a pen, dabbing is using a rig and dropping concentrate on a hot nail) don't get me anywhere near as stoned as a good dab, but they give me a nice high and I love that I can use them in public pretty easily.

3. What kind are you getting? I sure like the ceramic discs