Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any tips on making these mids hit harder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rebelution32, Jan 11, 2011.

1. I made a thread yesterday about how mids aren't worth it.. I honestly thought I could smoke more of it and get just as baked. But clearly this is not the case. I usually smoke out of a bowl, but what can I do to get more out these mids??

2. Hit poppers man
    Fuck you up everytime, guaranteed

3. Smoke a fat ass blunt. Thats about the only thing mids is good for.

4. Make some firecrackers or green dragon

5. QFT!

Firecrackers and Green dragon are a sure way to maximize the potential of your mids. Another way is to make green dragon, drip some onto your bud, let it dry for a few hours, and THEN smoke/vape it. Will get you destroyed.

6. Sprinkle a little tweak on that shit.

Or make some cannabutter;)

7. #7 PickleHead, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    wtf does QFT stand for ive been seeing that around.

idk logic would say smoke anything but the bowl uve been failing with? blunt if ur into that. or bong. or edibles. or put the weed up your asshole. itll come out of your mouth later but gets u so baked

edit : thanks for helping me out with that qft

8. Quoted for truth.

9. :laughing: don't listen to this kid. definitely learn how to make firecrackers. so easy, and you're baked for like 4 hours

10. Are they mids as in greens?
    or Mids (regs) as in poops?
    I've been getting Upper Mids 20 an 8th and can say I like it as much chronic. (Mostly because of the price) But they still get me decently high

11. shitty mids imo try get some high mids or something i have stuff thats almost dank but without the skunky smell fluffy not pressed shitty mids no seeds ever

12. i hate when fools say they got purple but they got some fuckin moldy ass brick

13. lol true story i had a mexican i knew well he told me he had some og kush i went to get a sac only 40 for an 8th checked it shitty mids i got it out of kindness but never got shit from him again

14. no, dont hit poppers, tobacco and weed dont mix. god damn euros and canadians mixin weed an tobacco. IDC TBH just dont do it when im there, if i hit a jay with tobacco in it ill literally just stomp it out.

OnTopic: you must have an abnormally high tolerance then. if your smoking mids and you cant get as high as you would with dank by smoking a bowl or 2 more than normal then your smoking some shitty ass mids.

15. lol ya fuck tabbaco unless its from a hookah

16. Gravity bong. It'll taste like shit, but it'll hit you hard.

17. QFT, I do this when I want to get super fucked on not much weed (or not that great)

18. And even though I dont smoke tobacco anymore, if you were to stomp out ANYONES jay that I was in rotation with when THEYRE treating you to it, I'd fucking stomp you out.
    OT: I agree with you dude, Im in Canada and started off the toking-scene smoking dank, 3 years in now if I get mids I can't feel/recongize the high, at all.
    Maybe just feel a little 'spacey'.
    As others have said, make some firecrackers and smoke a couple bowls of mids until the firecrackers kick in, then you should be floatin.

19. Nah i wasnt meaning if it was someone elses jay, i ment if i threw in some tree for it and they rolled it with tobacco. If i do smoke someone elses stuff and it has tobacco id just roll a tobacco free joint and pass it around with theirs.

20. Make a GB take a Gatorade bottle and cut a small hole in the bottom like the size of your pinky. Then put a top on it with a metal bong slide or somthing that works as a bowl. Then fill it with water and hold that hole then put it back on. Then light it while you let the water go out with the bowl nicly packed but not too hard. Grind up your mids fine with no stems or seeds then mix it 60% weed 40% tobacco and it hits you like a truck. Me and my friends call them Sonic Booms out of the Gb;s because after you hit that mix it hits you in waves. hold for 4 seconds.