Any tips for my girl

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Liamc19931, Oct 13, 2018.

1. image.jpg image.jpg 37115614-F421-49C2-BA1E-AC3E978799C4.jpeg 144E3A31-2FCD-44DB-8A26-50524B7FE49A.jpeg AB7CD092-DDF5-4D6B-9FA7-430F6695B42A.jpeg 0FCC589C-B40C-4FCE-A156-07C9A15DA779.jpeg So after only 3 days of changing over to 12/12 she is on fire literally shit coming out of nowhere in only 3 days ... in my previous threads I’ve explained how I am a noob and I am literally doing this by water only in a good soil with an led strip light “ actually for a fish tank lol “ yes proper noob ... but never the less I’ve actually managed to get somewhere after reading up how to identify I believe it is female so I don’t want to mess up now .... any tips or advice from now till the end would be great ISIT weird that I’ve been bending my shade leaves I found doing this let more light into the plant ... is there anything Else I could be doing to keep her going strong and healthy ...

Attached Files:

2. might want to repost to a different section of the forum, might get more views from growers!
    I am not one.
    I wish you the best! she looks happy to me!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks like it could use some nutes, she is hungry

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have some hesi tnt complex ?? Any ideas on how I use it I’ve done my dosage to water 10ml to 2litres of water .. how often would you suggest watering with the complex ?? Also you say post on another thread do you recommend a better one with what I’m asking for

5. I think you should trim it or lst it or mainline.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Heya man, it's looking good.
    Yeah there are a few things you can do...

*Buy a more suitable light(s). Normal household CFLs would be an improvement. Get a bunch of them at the highest wattage possible. Collectively you want at least 100 watts, anything less than this won't be worth the time and effort you're putting in. Completely surround the plant with the bulbs and keep them within 4" at any time

*Transplant to a bigger pot, this is essential and should be done right away

*If you buy single light which is again at least 100 watts you're better off topping the plant down to your 6 strongest branches and allow them to grow out. This would of course involve you putting it back on 18/6 for another couple of weeks to become ready to flower

*Either way buy some nutes, the plant will need them. Even if its just a cheap bottle of tomato feed, you'll need something

7. D3E22A52-BF3E-411C-A78E-B25C2450C905.jpeg 773068A5-251D-455A-AE02-031991CA99E5.jpeg 949082E2-9707-4F8A-B5FD-74B9B81BC7E5.jpeg Could you please tell me why my shade leaves have started to point up like this .... I started using hesi complex with my water mix two days ago ???

8. Thanks for your previous reply too

• Like Like x 2
  9. The fan leaves are reaching out for the light because it wants it badly. You're actually doing everything pretty well,, so it really would make great use out of more light

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. @ GoldGrower,
    but I wouldn't suggest he gets CFLs in this day and age. Not with QBs, PCBs, V2s, and strips that everyone is talking about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I totally agree, CFLs are pretty much redundant now that LEDs are so cheap. Even the really cheap purple ones will double your yield with the same wattage

• Agree Agree x 1