Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any tips for making firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, Feb 16, 2012.

1. the edilble forum is kinda dead right now soo im going to be baking some soon and wondering if anyone who has made them b4 has anytips?

2. [quote name='"sgarc3"']the edilble forum is kinda dead right now soo im going to be baking some soon and wondering if anyone who has made them b4 has anytips?[/quote]

They are alright but i hated the taste i made em 3 times i dont think ill make em again, just follow the directions and ur good

3. Use natural peanut butter, you need the extra fat, or nutella to get rid of that weed taste, god I fucking hate that taste.

4. Draino Ina a pop bottle with balls of tinfoil-Draino bomb...u got about 3 mins then ba-freakin boom don't be near it the acid it's everything it hits

Use at your own risk Iam not responsible for the outcome

My bad ur talking bout food lolz

5. What the hell are you talking about? :confused:

I always liked the taste of firecrackers, but only when they are warm after coming out of the oven.