Any tips for growing opium poppies indoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thom Greenthumb, Jan 24, 2012.

1. How well can it be done? What type of seeds should I buy?

2. Poppy seeds. And talk about other drug substances will have this thread closed. Also you need a REALLY huge poppy field (Like 1 acre status) to really make any profit. Poppys provide very small amounts for the final product.

3. Profit? This man is clearly looking to shoot up... Pass the belt son!:cool:

4. [quote name='"LeftHandLead"']

Profit? This man is clearly looking to shoot up... Pass the belt son!:cool:[/quote]

LOL! :laughing:

5. lol, well I dont think growing opium is ideal for personal use.

6. Yeah dude, this is a marijuana forum.

There's other forums out there for this.

7. They are not illegal, grow them in the yard and save light costs:confused:

8. In my own personal opinion, I am thinking this topic should be closed, lest the feds receive another reason to impose on our already limited freedoms.

9. It's weird because I once posted a thread about nyquil and it was delety rapidly in about 40 seconds.:rolleyes:

10. lol! wow...I don't think posts should necessarily be deleted unless they are highly offensive or attacks, etc...

With topics such as this, so long as it is clear that the subject matter is off limits and is properly explained, it should show in good faith that board members made the poster aware it should not be brought up again. That way, everyone can learn what is appropriate and what is not. Simple as that really.

Everyone can benefit from knowledge.

11. Growing poppies indoors is a complete waste of time/money in energy bills.. If you are looking to grow for more than "a pretty flower to look at," then you need a LOT of space...

12. Alot of light and alot of room for them.