Any Tips for growing in the wild

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jamesjay420, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Basically i dont have anywhere to grow besides out in the "wild" so is there any tips for growing out in the wild or just dont grow at all.

2. You live in the U.K.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Naw us

4. I've never grow outside, just wanted to know if you were in the U.K. It's crossed my mind to grow outside but don't know if you can in U.K. You gonna go for auto's

5. Never grown before but have a bunch of seeds was gonna look through them and see if any are useable im not expecting dank i just want something to smoke

6. If your growing outdoors I'd germinate the lot see what you get. No worries about space outside won't be till the end of the year before you see any reward. Done right the reward would be great tho. If I was going to, I'd probably use auto's so I could do a grow every 9 weeks or so. You growing in your garden or out in the sticks somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Just out in the
    wild

8. Get your plants started in solo cups under a 4' fluorescent light. Put it down really close so the seedlings don't get leggy, like 2 inches away. Raise as needed maintaining about an inch of room. When they are about five inches tall with a few good sets of leaves, gently put them in cardboard 6-pack bottle carriers, and put these in another box (case of beer box works great) that fits into a full sized back pack (so they don't get crushed). I could carry 24 that way. Get a folding shovel from a camp store. If there are two people, have your friend carry water and soil. Mix the soil in advance and include some water storing gel crystals http://www.homedepot.com/p/Miracle-Gro-Water-Storing-0-75-lb-Crystals-100831/202563065 If you can only visit once a week, this will give them a better chance. Pick a spot where no one walks, near a creek or somewhere you can haul (or pump) water from. Nice loose damp soil with flowering plants is a good sign. But we have soil, so seclusion and sun are primary concerns. Are the nearby plants buggy? Check them. Any signs of rodents or gophers? Dig a test hole and see how far down there is moisture, is the soil dark? Dig some holes a couple feet deep, add your soil mixture. Sprinkle in some root powder and plant. Water them in so there's no dry spots or air pockets. And don't tell anyone. Don't walk the same path each time. Watch for males, but better yet do feminized auto flowers from a good seed bank. Carry binoculars and a bird watching book. Avoid tie dye. ;0)