any thoughts?

Discussion in 'General' started by isis_420, Jul 27, 2002.

1. i heard that smoking one joint equals 16 cigarettes. anybody know the facts?

2. *cough*bullshit*cough*....no....i dont really think so

3. yeah considering there were no cancer/marjuana related deaths last year, id call that bullshit.

4. There have been studies in the past that find that one gram of marijuana has more tars and carcinogens in it's smoke than one gram of nicotine...

...which is true....

...but its quite irrelevent once you consider the average marijuana smoker only needs one bowl to get high for an hour or so(maybe a couple more for the veterans..but you know what I mean) and the average cigarette smoker can go through multiple packs per day.

Plus tetrahydrocannibinol has been proven to contain cancerous fighting protiens in it, which help prevent marijuana smokers from ever getting cancers of the throat and lungs. There is a small percentage of people who have gotten cancer and have reportedly only smoked marijuana, and no cigarettes, although most of them were able to treat their cancer due to its slower growth rates and higher percentage of remission. compare that with the millions of cigarette smokers who have already died from cancer due to cigarette moking and do the math for your self....which sounds better?

5. yes critter...they have a scientific term for people like you...

..."fucked"

6. i love when "30 Helens agree". there is so much false info floating around. i knew it couldn't be fact becasue i've been smoking nothing but pot for the last 2 years, and i can breathe 100 times better than when i was a smoker.

i wonder where all the garbage comes from?