any thoughts?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tp13610, Aug 24, 2015.

1. these were taken 3 days ago at 4 1/2 weeks flower

Attached Files:

2. My first thought was can i have it? but then that would just be rude so i'll jst say those are some nice looking buds.

3. They are really nice looking buds, indeed. Shouldn't be too much longer now! ^^

4. since this is my first grow and I'm coming up into uncharted territory how much longer do you think? This upcoming Thursday will be 5 weeks since the 12 12 flip.

And colio...come to Texas my brother...ill hook you up ;)

5. I'd love to if i had the money lol my states on fire right now and our air sucks.

6. It shouldn't be more than another week maybe. The pistols will start to turn redish brown and that's when you know its getting ready. When 2/3 of the buds have browned pistols then you know its ready.

7. again with a noob question, but the buds and calyx are the bud correct? What we smoke? I'm color blind (shades mess me up) and you say when 2/3rd the white hairs turn color, thats when it's time to start budding up like a mother or that's when it's ready to harvest...of course looking at the trichomes

8. Beautiful plants. Please DO NOT go by the color changes of the pistles. Get a 60X loupe or microscope and check out the trichomes. They should be milky with some amber. First they will be clear, then turn milky, then amber.
    Mate, it looks to me like you have a while to go. Definitely more than a week. What was the projected flowering time from the seedbank? Good luck- it looks like you'll have a fine harvest.

9. i thought it was supposed to be off the trichome color. and i do have a microscope that i've been using since day 1. they are clear now and not all over like i've seen in some pics. there is no projected time. these were bagseed from mexican brick. so i really have no clue. but thank you for the "fine harvest" comment

10. if it's indica you want to harvest at cloudy or just turning amber, if it's a sativa you harvest 20-50% amber if it's a hybrid harvest somewhere in between for the best high is what i read. only way to tell what it is that i know of is how fat the fan leaves are. sativas are skinny indicas are fat.

11. I've got 2 indicas and 1 sativa. I know that for sure. But that's it.

12. Sorry about that. I'm new to this too.