Any thoughts on what’s up with this seedling ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Simsdylan370, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Hard to say, could be a mutant. I’ve had mutant plants before. Could be early symptoms of too hot soil making it curl like that but it doesn’t look burnt, it could be first symptoms of too much light or heat as well. It looks so green though so that’s why I say it looks mutant

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mind taking a look at my set up and telling me if my light is to close ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I usually start 10 or more seeds so the slowpokes show up fast and get the boot when they don't measure up.
    Even outside I hate wasting space on a slow growing, light producing plant.

BNW

4. I’m just in need of seeds is why I’m so worried about it honestly but thank you for advice

5. Depends on the light type I run CFLs and T5high outputs as close as possible.. 1 inch. Move them up every day.
    [​IMG]

Seedling or tiny clone I light them up hard.

BNW

• Like Like x 2

6. This is my setup. One 9w 840lumen 5000k led bulb. This seed was picked out of a bag of GSC. Germinated 06/30. Next day had an inch long tap root. Put in ground 07/01. And has been in the set up ever since

IMG_1910.JPG IMG_1910.JPG

7. Closer. Try 1 inch away.
    It's only 9 watts. Ok try 3 inches and if nothing bad happens in 24 hours move down to 1 inch.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. I put a 19w 1300 lumen. It’s a bit closer. Is this more efficient ?

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was the final layout that was as much light for the highest power fan I could find.
    200watts of CFL and a 110 CFM fan. Boxes were 2x2x4 ft.

Ran them till the boxes wore out and I changed to T5HOs lights to veg under.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. This is very nice. I’m trying to get together something along those lines. Just experimenting on how I want to do it

11. Mate that's fuckin awesome ! :) how's you get on in bloom?

12. I never did flower in them as they were built to veg only.
    Southern California is warm enough all year long to flower outside. No frost or freeze to deal with. I just veg them up and put them outside.
    I eventually outgrew the pair of veg boxes and started using the whole shed to veg in.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  13. Aww man, I appreciate a good start to finish micro grow. Was looking forward to that...
    You dudes with sun and the ability to use it without jail time are just lucky bastards haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1