Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any thoughts on auto flower seeds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Brenthas1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Just curious about yield, quality, stuff like that. Apparently they are like fully grown in like thirty days. How is that even possible? Are they just flowering the whole time.

2. More like 8 weeks man

3. So like a month veg a month flower?

4. Any difference in quality and yeild?

5. Skips i think.veg and goes start to.flower. Or maybe other way around

6. Both . Quality still is nice. Just yield

7. Lol you would be a sad puppy if you skipped flowering

8. Cool. Do you personally think it would be worth the extra month to do it normally?

9. Autos are really good for perpetual grows where ever month or so you want to harvest a crop or if you just want your jars to remain constantly full.

10. I've always been weary of the potency of autoflowers.

11. A well grown auto will yeild more than enough. i personally have done the auto and would not recommend it. id buy a good strain and start flowering after a week or two of veg.

12. i thought took same amount of time etc just no need of a light change from 18/6 to 12/12?

13. It's not just shorter it's far easier to grow they are more resilient to over/under fertilizing, cold conditions etc, they are all round easier to grow and you don't have to worry about the hole vegging/flowering stage it's auto flowering so they flower regardless of changing the light cycle and you can grow them from seed to bud with the same light cycle 18-24.

14. Its like seed to harvest in 8 weeks, regardless of you changing the light cycle, although Ive never grown an auto strain.

15. I'm smoking Sweet Cheese Auto from Sweet Seeds as we speak. I grew 6 plants out. I have to say it's some GREAT smoke! Nice frosty buds

16. Cool thanks everybody.