Any thoughts from smoking about how best to approach life?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by mklem, May 26, 2016.

1. To be honest I've had a few realizations, but I forgot them like the next day.

2. Nissutibor was my ultimate guidance counselor (not gdtting flsgged for gurd abuse, if you catch my tfird) nothing can help more than friends with open minds though, people who arent afraid to hurt you with the truth. But check out that guy nissutibor ;D and maybe a guy named 'Cid ;D

3. Live in the moment, don't take things for granted and laugh/smile as much as possible.

Don't worry about tomorrow, because it's not necessarily guaranteed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Too many distractions around us, you gotta drift into a state of mind that allows you to concentrate on certain aspects of life without thinking "yea thats interesting- oh yea! Gotta go pay that bill!" I just leave it to the people who make ajob out if it and reference them to people who are truth seekers and ask for advice. Stewart swerdlow makes fine points on the 9 egos and how to develop the "God mind". Its all about letting gi of greed, pride, fear, and developing forgiveness and understanding. society's frustration causes them to just put a label on something and walk on by without taking a second though, if they dont understand it then its weird or dumb and thats the end of it. all trying ti climb to the top of a mountain that has no peak

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've thought about the best way to live a fulfilling life since I was in my early teens. I'm not near my goal, but boy does it have a lot to do wih removing bullshit...not so much adding anything.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Be able to look through others perspectives.

Be as you wish to seem.

• Like Like x 2
  7. many paths to the same answer

• Like Like x 1
  8. Grab life by the bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  9. “This is the real secret of life -- to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.”

10. Life is nothing close to what you think you understand it to be

11. OP deleted his account

12. Live life how ever you want, even if it means dealing with the consequences. You don't want the burden of being an old person regretting missed opportunities that could have easily been taken

13. Stay positive no matter what. Obviously situations emerge which will test and break your outlook. Staying down does you no favours, see the light in everything. Bad experiences are still experiences and can give you a more rounded outlook.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Whatever you do, just enjoy yourself as much as possible.

15. Don't make plans. You'll only be disappointed because they usually won't work

• Be kind to yourself and to others.
    • Record the inspirations you get when high. They may be silly and you can laugh at them. They may be the most important thing you've ever thought. You won't know until afterward.