any texas dabbers

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by trasher14, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I live in san Antonio and was wondering if anyone around san Antonio can get wax I've never done a dab and I want to do some

2. I heard it takes a lot to make some and I don't have enough money plus idk how to make it

3. Smoking it costs a lot to. It's not cheap. Torch..rig..etc.

4. Well I already have a ti nail and sumthin to smoke it out of I just need to find it lol

5. Yah bro any bc smokeshop in austin or houston area will have everything u need. Im in houston and get all my dab stuff from them

6. Ya I'm just lookin to get some wax I dont have a car so I can't get to Austin right nos

7. Ok yah I get my shit from cali fedex delivers quick and ups

8. Thts badass do u sell any

9. Yeah man ppl in houston pay 100 a gram for dabs like this....pics incoming

ForumRunner_20130304_092728.png

ForumRunner_20130304_092735.png

10. Thank jeebus that I live in Cali where dabs flow like wine, Where beautiful women instinctively flock like salmon of Capistrano.

So do only rich people dab in TX? A bill a G is a bit steep. I get an 8th of it for that $$.

11. Nope definately dont need to be rich...im 19 and work fast food...we either have a cali connect or grow....I have a connect in cali some dude who has no life other than sitting around making bho sending it to ppl like me.

12. So it's 100 a gram?

13. Thats what I sell it for...as you can see there are ways to get it cheap.... (buyin in cali, growing...) if you're buying oil from ppl out here locally you're going to get taxed...a lot...which is 100 a gram lol

14. U can get zips of bho for 500 in cali

15. If a person is doing a normal sized dab how many dabs r in a gram

16. I just moved from Houston to Denver. 50 a g in htown 30 a g for me in Denver. Wayyy nicer.

17. damn the people you know are amatures... I also live in Texas but if you tried to see anyone I know that for 100 you would get stomped out, fubar style.
    We pay 25 bucks for that quality of hash

18. I heard bho goes bad quick. How long does it take to sour?