any tats ya wanna share

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvdabuddah, Aug 7, 2003.

1. first look i thought it was a lizard :p...course i jus toked one
    kool very kool
    :smoke:

2. This is my tattoo. It has yellow eyes. Its beautiful <3

Sirene

Attached Files:

3. i could not number but must be 52 or 53 tats and 20 or 21 piercings on my body
    no photo but i have web cam on msn

4. I have a black and red star behind my ear. Do y'all like it??? That was like two days after it was done. It looks better now.

Attached Files:

5. no tats yet.. just piercings..

6. How many and where?

I have 8...

7. just 2 in my left ear, used to have 3. 12g in the lobe and 18 in the cartilage.. workin the lobe up to 10 or 8

8. and im probably doin my eyebrow over the summer

9. ahh....most guys who have the brow done look hot as hell....ahhh...:hello: good for you!

10. wohoyy hoy blazing we have the same tat,same one on my neck =)

11. piercings on eyebrow are really cool but pls be careful,eyebrow side is very dangerous for piercings

12. awesome. I don't know anybody else who has that tat there.

13. Where are yours at?

Most I've had in at once was 17. 6 in each ear (including traguses), 2 in the right eyebrow, tongue, and both nipples.

I've had like 40 all together though. Only things I haven't had pierced really are my nostrils, septum, and lips. Everything else I've had done (with the exception of surface piercings, lol).

As for tatts... I got 2 crosses. One on the neck that's all black and kinda tribal, the other on the left shoulder blade that's got a sun burst at the intersection. I'm gonna add to the one on my neck, and get another memorial piece goin up my arm and down my shoulder, back, and ribs. I'm gonna have it custom designed and it's all gonna be representative. Ima dedicate it to all the friends/family members that I've lost over the years.