Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Username_also, Mar 17, 2017.

1. So this is my second grow ever...This is what I believe to be yeti og, atleast that's what I was told. 3rd week of growing under a 60 watt cfl about 8-10 inches from top of seedling. Started in a solo cup and the root system rapidly outgrew it so transplanted it about 4 days ago. I know the pot is too big and I've read about over watering and underwatering and how to go about it when the plant is overpotted....I just don't understand why she looks so sad, kinda bums me out. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Suggest you move the CFLs closer ...between 4-5 inches from seedling top...also Try a 100(23watt) CFL...I run 2 per seedling with no burn...Stem in your photo looks nice and thick...not stretched as I would have suspected at the distance you mentioned!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome,...I have three 65 watt cfls, I'll just move them closer and use all of them. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just do not allow them to touch the seedling...

5. Move the lights a bit closer she'll like it more, Also just looks a little over watered.

6. Cool, thanks for the help!

7. My CFLs are literally 1 inch away from about 5 day old seedling with no issues. 4 150 watt CFLs. Just have better lighting for when you flower.

8. What do you recommend for lighting when flowering?

9. I used LEDs now . . . But thats just my personal preference, don't have to worry much about the heat or exhaust with them.

10. Yah, I've heard alot of good stuff about them. For now I think I'll just stick with Cfls...I was under the impression based off of what I've read that a few 65 watt cfls all the way through would do the job. Do you find that to be true or is that not enough light?