Any suggestions???? Please don't die lol!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blazebagel1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. This is my first grow. I have a box with lights and a fan. She gets about 12 hours of light and I water when soil is dry. I think this is my third week. Any suggestions to keep this baby growing?

2. Keep at it? lol.

3. Without pics and more info cant nobody help man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. First post! Here is the pic.

Attached Files:

5. My box. I don't know about the small one. She won't grow!

Attached Files:

6. Take a look now....Thanks!

7. What you think? I added pics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Those clear cups aint good,,what medium are u growing in? And i hope ur not using any nutrients yet!!

9. Better soil better lights better container is needed or you won't make it to harvest, if you do it will be a couple grams at best

10. Why you think?

11. Dirt from outside. No nutrients and have a small fan but wasn't sure if it was too much wind on it. I bought some Dr. Earth but scared to add. I have used some urine.

12. do research before attempting another grow youve failed at almost every aspect even pouring piss on your plants

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mexican piss plant is a very desirable strain.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

14. Wow! Came to the wrong place for first grow advice but thanks professional!

15. I will prove you assholes wrong! Suck my dick!

16. Good attitude (kind of)... dont give up!! But also dont piss on your plants.

Clear container = direct light on roots, outdoor dirt + piss is also a terrible idea. Read up on some other micro grows, you need to get your basics down before you can hope for a decent harvest.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Really no need to be pissed,,,u came here asking for advice we didnt come to u bro but im sure ull be banned anyhow talkin to people like that,,,ull fit right in on other forums tho!! Sorry but this is a real helping grow forum u aint the first one to get butt hurt by hearing the truth,,,,,everything about ur grow is bad/wrong sorry but facts are facts!!

18. I've done plenty of research! It's time for me to try to grow. Plants grow in dirt. I believe it's the process of mother nature and piss has nutrients.... Some ofyof might need to do some research. Nothing wrong with using natural nutrients. I asked for advice but not people being rude. I just need some pointers! I had two seeds and this is what I got without spending hundreds of dollars. I'm just doing this for fun. Like I said I'll prove y'all wrong!