Any strains you hate to see the last of

Discussion in 'General' started by Big.stu, Jul 5, 2018.

1. well today I been smoking the last of my amnesia haze hash it's been such a pleasure to smoke smells more like weed than hash it's so soft and crumbly with the heat of your hand it got me thinking is there any nice strains you guys hate to see the last of ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ive got some rqs amnezia haze seeds there. How was it to grow?
    Heard its a pretty sensitive strain so havent started any of them yet.

My favourite at the moment has to be dutch pasion ultimate. Thats my goldilocks strain.
    Not too strong, not too drousy, no para or weird shit.
    Tastes a bit like lemon haze and in smaller amounts is quite enegetic and creative but without the mental cerebral high.
    Come night time make em stronger and get more of an indica dunt.
    Lovely stuff

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. I didn't grow it was a friend who grew we just made some hash with it messing about really.
    He said they were pretty sensitive and if you need to move them too much they'll go into shock I can ask him more on it later if you like

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's got to be when we get any kind kush or northern lights in... The shits dank but it only seems to come around for a month or so each year

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hated rqs freebies amnesia grew them outdoors in winter and spring. I loved their critical and cookies
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nah thats plenty lol. Exactly what i thought.
    Ive got a pretty punishing grow style so they wouldnt do well in my tent.
    Glad i left them in the baggy :) .
    Shame like cos i do quite enjoy a nice bit of haze but i enjoy abusing plants more mwahaha

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah i got em as freebies too. Must be shit if theyre havig to give them away lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well i was really surprised with the critical. I got 8 freebies on the last seedsman order i made before i switched to the Vault
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. catpiss, very true to its name. first high and most memorable high

• Like Like x 2
  10. Blue dream sure does kick you right in the balls when the stash runs dry. I got tired of the hazy come down and mood swings every time I ran out so I opted to stop picking that one strain. It was a rough breakup for me...
    :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  11. I met a mr.sparkles on another forumthat grows in a pc case. Dont suppose thats you?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Totally unrelated question here but how do I put a pic up every time I try to upload a pic is say error

13. I just click on the wee landscape picture box and load em straight from my phone.

14. I had some Afghan Kush that was pretty fire. I had an ounce of that and it lasted two months. Sad to see it go

15. I did that man but some error thing keeps coming up I hit upload a file maybe I done it the wrong way

16. Loads of that floating about my area it is very nice man dam mate if If I had an oz of it I would struggle to keep it a week lol

17. nope. i am the one and only mistahsparklez

also, purple kush is top 3 favorite strains so seeing it vanish is painstaking.

18. Yea I know it can be tough, I just picked up another oz of some Thin Mint GSC, can't wait to try it out

19. Love catpiss

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. #20 Reo, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    I think its already extinct but id hate to see Wi-Fi ( the white X fire og by og raskel seeds)dissapear. I had that once and it was the best shit ive had yet.