Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Pain Any strain suggestions for Endometriosis?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by meanderingweasel, Jan 25, 2019.

1. I'm in the UK, not America haha this is why I'm having to grow the strains myself. Thank you for the reply though!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I wasn't able to handle the average sativa until i found Durban Poison which is a nice clear high and yes Buzz if you take enough... Green Crack is similar another sativa.

I too, tried AC/DC but in oil made like Rick Simpson's method... it didn't set well with me, no benefits but some side effects... Now i have some Harle Tsu flower which i love for the sweet aroma and smooth vape hits but... To be honest it falls way short of the Delta9 CBD cartridge... But i don't have your condition... not only because i'm a male but was looking for something to take the buzz off of THC plus i have pain intense foot pain similar to nephropathy but not quite the same.

So i think you are on the right track of looking for a good THC heavy strain rather than CBD dominant... the latter doesn't work for everyone... Also as much as we would like to believe it, cannabis is not a panacea for all ailments... We need to be cautious or we will end up just like the pill popping society that surrounds us... Always looking OUT THERE for some fix that we can "take in" but doesn't cure... only like a band aid...

Lastly, decades ago my female partner had similar cramps as you mentioned, PMS and even after the flow started... Back then i had trained in acupressure massage and pushed a couple of points above & on either side of her pubic triangle... We were both amazed that this seemed to break up the congestion... "pain is a blockage of energy"... her flow seemed to open up the floodgates cramps and pain gone and her period was shortened by a day or 2...

So do some research on the net for those key energy meridians using acupressure and have your partner apply thumb pressure their while you are flat on your back... Could raise knees some if it relaxes the area for deeper pressure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the advice! Your bit about acupressure massage was definitely interesting as well, I'll look into it!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You can likely find those pressure points on the internet or at a library... it was far from a complete acupressure treatment i gave her... only applied pressure and held for few seconds some key points... i think it was only 2 (one on each side) or maybe repeating in the same general area to make sure the key ones were not missed.

That and wine was the only thing that helped in her case.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My ex just smoked regular street stuff and that combined with her birth control (ortho tri cyclen) helped with pain/throbbing.

Probably a fair bit of variability from individual to individual.

Those THC capsules might be something to look into...but that's insanely difficult to make for yourself. Near future (legal) idea for ya hopefully! :)

6. I'm of the belief that there is not one formula that works for all... meaning the mix or ratio of CBD to THC and even if one finds the perfect one it may not work consistently after days or weeks.. that's been my experience... yet if i give some strains a rest for weeks or months then try them again they do the job...

Much more research will be done in the future once it is legal in more countries, but in the USA Big Pharma doesn't want that... they want to keep it illegal so research can't be expanded or they want to synthesize it to jack the price and add to their already filthy profits...

Google away until you find good information that keeps pointing back to the same strains or ratios for different types pain and hopefully you will find one that fits yours.

• Like Like x 1
  7. figuring out cannabimimetics to use along side cannabis can increase each strains potential somewhat... like the info here a this GC thread Cannabis Black Pepper.