Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any stoners into reptiles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I had a poison dart frog before, bought from an exotic pet shop in Virginia but well long story short I didn't turn the lamp off one time and now he's a crispy frog.

2. I caught and brought home a rattle snake when I was a kid and my brother and I kept it in a fish tank. My dad had a couple rattlers and a 9 ft boa. When I got attacked by a rooster at our farm we fed the rooster to the snakes. I don't have any crazy pets as an adult, but any time I find a snake in the yard, you know I'll go check it out and hold it. Rattlers are the only poisonous ones around here, so anything else is safe to pic up. Most of what I find is tiny red racers. In my grow log I have a pic of a lizard that was chilling in the pot next to my plants. So ya, I love reptiles. I love most animals.

3. i got a red tail boa. Just my style too.. chill as fuck.

4. Reptiles are so chill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4BD_5csNHg&NR=1]‪cheech and chong meets smoking lizard‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

5. I love snakes particularly pythons but iv always wanted a monkey of some sort even though it's not a reptile lol

6. i have two pet blotched blue tongue lizards.

7. I like poison dart frogs, geckos, and green tree boas.

Don't own any though.

8. I own an adult bearded dragon and a kenyan sand boa. I love the sand boas colors cause you dont see many orange and black snakes

9. I currently have a crested gecko and hes the shit! He will just chill on my sholder all day long. And he can get hyper too. Like start running and jumping on my wall and start climbing up it. Lol

10. #30 FiveFourOh, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude I got a crested gecko too. He's crazy as shit he will jump around and its funny as shit to watch him hunt down his food.

11. yea i used to be really into it. I used to breed expensive ball python morphs and had a few boas/Large pythons. I also used to keep leopard geckos,bearded dragons, and different lizards. I also had corn snakes and other coloubrids. I used to go herping aswell, it was fun, but i just grew out of that hobby.

12. Really, Wiz? What kind of snakes (wild) do you have where you are? I love "hots". We only have cottonmouths that are "hots".

13. We own a bunch, will throw a few pics up here in a sec

14. Cool, cool...will be waiting! :p

15. I had a rabbit named Mr. Hobblesnackers if that counts.

16. I love reptiles! Sooo cool to have. They are so unlike any other animals so it's cool having them. Also, I am moving into a new place soon and I can't have any type of animals so I am selling my two bearded dragons but I can't find anywhere to put them up and no one around here wants them. Any suggestions?

17. Chinese Water Dragon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Corn Snakes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Crested Geckos
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ball Python

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dumeril Boa
    [​IMG]

Hope you like.

18. Sure, a rabbit counts as a pet, just not a reptile :) Maybe list your bearded dragons on Craigslist..have you considered that? You should be able to sell them there.

19. I was about to say Poison Dart Frogs too, then i remembered that they aren't reptiles lol.

Geckos, Ball pythons, and chameleons are cool though.

20. Beautiful reptiles, Highpoint! Never heard of the boa you have. He's awesome!