Any Steele Concept Owners? (Or Jet Zubzero?)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Heroic Dose, Aug 24, 2014.

1. does anybody own a steele concept bong? been looking at getting one for awhile now since ive broken over $1k of glass at this point (over many years) and im looking for things i can keep forever. i bought the incredibowl for similar reasons and loved the idea, liked the pipe.

all ive been able to find besides acrylic bongs (which im not opposed to, but i simply CANT find one with percs except two different models i saw on wholesale sites so thats a no go) are the steele concept by the company that makes transformer tubes and the jet sub zero.

the main difference are that the sub zero is more expensive, all polycarbonate, and can add up to 5 honeycomb percs. has gog 14mm. starts at $200 for basically a straight tube no perc all the way to $325 with 5x honeycomb.

the steele concept has a heavy steel base with one honeycomb style perc completely built in to the base with a polycarbonate tube. can use 14mm glass downstem. they normally go for $200, i can get one for $100.

im leaning toward the steele concept because i prefer the design and think the jet percs get redundant. i also prefer a glass downstem. the $100 price tag is also pretty sweet. does anybody have experience with either of these pieces? has anybody dealt with their customer service?

2. Sorry man got nothing for you

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've dealt with transformer tubes customer service I own my own and I have to say the links they go to make them a very reputable company several pieces of mine where from a poor batch that I bought at a smoke shop I emailed the owner of the company about the cracks causing leaks in my defective tubes he simply asked me what color I wanted the replacement parts in and send them to me rushed shipping at no cost to me ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422476664.328565.jpg

4. The first link I'll give you is a site or you can get cosmetically defected parts at very cheap prices these are transformer tubes they're the same parts I own when you get replacement parts from the company they send new cosmetically defective parts for free so the first site I'll send you the link to is that site and the second site will be there site where you can get brand-new

http://www.tubesale.org/index.php

https://transformertubes.com
    I'm sorry no one help to you with your problem for over a year