Any SSBM players??

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Fritter, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Any competitive SSBM players in grasscity??:D if so what is your main??

2. I used to play about 2 years ago, still been trying to get back into it but I keep forgetting to buy a Gamecube lol

I would say I main Fox, but play Samus, Ness, and Peach pretty well. I remember I could wavedash almost flawlessly, get alot of my Lcancels and shit, and was getting used to waveshining with fox until I lost SSBM :(

3. You should seriously get back in! It's the one of the best!!:D I main falco lol fox is fun to play too. He is hard to consistently play though >< go spacies!!

4. I play real fighting games.

I joke, I joke. SSB is a good fighter but I never got into it outside of casual play. I like Link but he sucks, so I would usually play with Marth. Some of the higher tier characters can be obnoxious. I'd enjoy it more if it weren't only on Nintendo or I could play it on stick.

5. super smash bros. melee? hell yeah!
    Edit: but I like Mario, Capt. Falcon, and Link. They raw

6. but man recently I've been playing and it's amazing how great of a game it is. truly timeless. the creators knew what was up.

7. Yes exactly! It's truly a perfect fighting game because any character can be mastered and played on a very high level! Yoshi mains are crazy

8. What's special about Yoshi?

9. If my ex hadnt stolen my gamecube id still be playing, my friends and i used to have lengthy tournaments hahaha

mains were fox, ness, mario. But i could play as pretty much anyone and not have a hard time.... definitely the best with those three

10. Oh man, I loved to play Link. I would always throw bombs at people who grabbed onto the edge.

11. is that Fox's loud ass brother??

hahahaa spelling nazi just entered the room, jk jk

12. SSB is better than SSBM. But whatev I pwn everyone with Pikachu.

13. everyone is good with pikachu hahahaha

14. But not everyone knows how to properly play him. I realllyyy pwn with him. If I don't use him I'll pick Kirby or Jigglypuff. Really though when I think about it I can use about any character...

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvvYeR6sJ6Q]V3ctorMan (Yoshi) vs Axe (Falco) - YouTube[/ame]

16. man yoshi is just crazy as fuck. he's like a hippo.

17. mr game and watch. I get blazed and fuck shit up. I have yet to lose a match with game and watch while high.

18. Ness for sure.
    And if people have never played earthbound...you need to go do that for damn sure. One of the best rpg's on the SNES