Any Spicy/hot Food Fans Here?

Discussion in 'General' started by Perking_Duck, Jun 18, 2013.

1. 1. What's ur favorite spicy food? 
    anything spicy really, indian food, mexican..but mainly mexican spicy dishes are my fav..... my sister makes a bomb spicy Ceviche with shrimp  n avacado.
    2. What's the hottest food you've ever had? 
    um working at a mexcan resturant the cooks thought it would be funny to make my shrimp tacos extra spciy but putting in 3 habaneros in them.....took about a whole day and a gallon of milk to stop the burning...lips were swollen.
    3. What's ur remedy for "ring of fire" the next day? 
    poop very slowly, dont force it...other then that idk dont eat spicy food if your ass cant handle it (no pun) after a while your body gets use to it.

1. Any kind of curry. If you go to a Thai place for curry, tell them you want "Thai spicy." They know what it means, and it's awesome. If you tell them "extra spicy" they don't actually make it extra spicy, because they figure unless you're Thai you don't really know what spicy means :laughing:

2. When I lived in Salt Lake there was a Thai place that made something called "curry devil," and it was spicy as fuck. They also ask when you order what heat level you want, 1-6, with 6 being the spiciest. I got 6.

3. I eat so much spicy food that it doesn't happen to me anymore. On the off chance that it does happen it doesn't phase me. I come from an Arab family, and both of my parents were spice fiends, so I've been trained well.

3. 1. Spicey Thai Food

2. Can't remember the dish but it was Thai and I ordered it "very spicey"...big mistake!

3. Ring-o-fire only lasts me for a couple of minutes. Thus, grin and bear it.

1. Don't have a favorite really.....

2. I ate a couple of hot dogs smothered in ghost chili sauce

3. There is no remedy, just hope there is no blood.