Any SoG Grows??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whitekush, Aug 2, 2011.

1. thats why i'm gonna lollipop.

2. good idea

3. i'm thinking those new hybrids that yield decently (ie headband) will give me something around 15g per cola, whereas the yielder strain (critical+) will give me something like 21-28g per cola.

we'll see how it goes, i think i got everything figured out now!

rooting will be ~10days, and straight to 12/12, lollipop them, and wait :D

4. Be sure to post up a grow journal link yeah? :)

5. if you flower from when the clones are first rooted they should grow a nice straight sensimilla bud as long as you keep up with the straggler branches. i have seen tiny clones ( 1" maybe 2" 's ) flowered straight from being cut and they have ended up being 15 - 24" colas. It also has a lot to do with the genetics of the plant your dealing with. You want to choose something that is tight and compact bud and stem growth. Something with a high calyx-to-leaf ratio.

6. 12/12 from seed wont get you an ounce per plant

7. but this isnt from seed...
    this is from a 3wk old + mother..
    clones...

@growinkind: thanks dude, yeah man i figure if i lollipop, putting them to flower as soon as rooted wont be bad at all. even at 4per sqft

8. Youre yield per cola is going to be heavily dependent on things like your nutrient selection, how direct of light, how much light, how optimal the environment is, and if youre running things like CO2. If you optimize all of those, you should be aiming for a little less then an ounce. Aim low, that way you'll be surprised by your results.