Any soccer players ?!

Discussion in 'General' started by themasterbaker, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Nope none here

2. Theres a Football (Soccer) thread :)

3. Sweet:)

4. Been playing the game 14 years out of the 18 years I've been alive

5. You're name is "TheMasterBaker"? Like would do you mean by that? Are you the master of baking things? Do you even bake, bro?

6. It's a joke really. Pipe down baby

7. Yeahhhh buddy. Hopefully be playing for another club team this summer! Fav team is Manchester United <3

8. Mine is either napoli or psg

9. I love soccer!! I used to play it every weekend back in Ecuador.

My favorite team is AS ROMA.

10. ive always wanted to play soccer, but never got around to doing it,..well ive played with friends, but not like an actual game, just more like kicking the ball in the goal...i dont know any rules or anything other than the no hand touching, except for goalie

11. I used to be a soccer player like you until I dislocated my knee. /skyrim reference

12. I just quit soccer.

:(

13. I played for a bunch of years, it was a good time.

14. Why? -.-

15. I was playing in a league for 3 seasons. It was a great league and my team was AWESOME, we were pretty much the underdogs at the beginning but we ended up winning first place in 2/3 of the seasons. We also won 3 of the tournaments.
    Only thing is all of our games were ~3 hrs away (for me, everyone else lived close by.) Its not really that far but i have to take a ferry which accounts for about an hour.
    Then there is the fact that i played defense. I HATE defense even though im good at it, i actually find defense pretty damn easy lol. I wanted to play forward or midfield but everyone pretty much had their position and our manager didnt want to change anything, so i quit.

And thats my story.

16. I understand man. I startes as a striker but slowly I joined teams that really needed the defense and my coaches started relying on my to play that position. Sorry to hear that man. Dont let it take you out of the game though. Anywhere else you can play?

17. I played for a while, but no leagues really close by. I love playing right back or center back. I used to think I was rio Ferdinand

18. yeah been playing for like 10 years now. Soccer best sport IMO