Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any smokers that run?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by purplemeadow, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Fuck no.

2. a long while ago I smoked for about 8 months about every other day with out any real physical activities at all, like sports or working out. when I walked sometimes it felt weird, and sometimes when I was sitting down it felt weird. I didn't feel myself, espeically around other people and I got really slouchy and my posture was really bad. Then after thoes months I started working out again (still smoking) and it felt really werid running. Then when I would play paintball, my running was really clumsy and i tripped sometimes, which never ever happend to me when I played. When I ran it felt real uncomfterble and like I was trying too hard. But eventually it got better. Now, rarely I don't feel myself

3. Guys to say that it doesnt affect you at all is well true ahahah no jk. IT doesnt effect you much but if you go off into space you could start running slower than you like. If your already used to running good distances i believe it is great. I never get to have great me time like i do when I run. And when I smoke and run it is just even better. I run in the forests where there is a trail and it is great. Cause half way through my run ill go of to my spot and smoke a j or a couple of bowls from a apple. And after I smoke i get to eat the apple. This is great cause you get that just bit of water and energy back in your system to rock ass on the second half. I just try to not get too retarded, because when i run you feel that thc comming into your system from the fat your are burning. As many of you know thc is stored in fat. Keep running man, kill the stereotypes of pot smokers being so lazy.

4. Stay active and you'll be OK.

If you aren't active for a couple weeks and then go running again, you'll have a bunch of shit in the back of your throat - that's the body naturally getting rid of the shit in your lungs.

5. Ha im a swimmer and i smoke everyday coming home from swim practice in the morning before school and on the way to practice in the afternoon and on the way home from that practice and they are blunts too. Its kind of funny how that works out.
    For those that know swimming I'm a 1:41 200 freestyler and a 21.6 in the 50, im only a sohpomore in hs and i didnt get that good until i started smoking