Any smokers in Balto, MD

Discussion in 'General' started by Blueberry19, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I live in Timonium, a stones throw away from cockeysville and about 3 miles away from the fairgrounds. And whoever said Hunt Valley has good grass;

No. Just no.

2. Bethesda here.

3. mo county here. Bville represent. halla. hahaha i just sounded so black (smoke weed!)

4. #24 nfs924, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    I live in Hunt Valley and get good bud all the time, you just gotta know the right people. Actually, I'm pretty sure I know who you are....CP

5. Randallstown Area, like 10 or 20 mids south of the city.

6. If you are who I think you are, then I saw you less than an hour ago.

7. harf county

30 mins from towson

8. #28 ishottehsheriff, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    im in reisterstown, northwest of bmore city. decent mids and beasts for 10, and the occasional danky dank. 2 weeks ago was northern lights, last week was sensi star, this week is Cali sour d. this shit is for bongs and nothing else. :D

9. Did some vape hits of some dank shit, never asked what variety, but it was pretty good stuff. I did it a little after 8 and I'm still riding it out. About to smoke a joint soon. Teehee.

10. I just moved to Towson about 2 months ago. heads are everywhere it's a beautiful thing!

11. I live in baltimore county, good bud almost seems to be a thing of the past around here now. The last month or so has been awful only able to get sum ok mids and overpriced beastters. I would def be down to blaze, meet sum new people and get sum new shit. If interested hit me up.

12. im from harf too and im new here

13. I live in Owings Mills and just in the past month i've gotten Maui Wowi, Sour Diesel, and AK47. Just got to know the right ppl i guess.

14. I grew up in Owings Mills. Now, which side of the line were you on? Deer Park Middle Magnet or Franklin (I think the other one was Franklin...)

15. i feel you man. the kb guy is out of town and everybody got mids. wish people actually had some headies it all seems like they know some guy with headies if your willing to let them have your money first. fuck that.

16. anybody in the baltimore area know of any good buds? im looking for some headies if anybody thinks they could. shits been so dry here.

17. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm tripping balls on bud. And headies? I can find some in a heartbeat.

18. in my area everything is pretty stagnant. everybody has mids its just a matter of the best price. there is probally 2-3 steady kb dealers all around the same price. my guy is currently out of town for the kb. headies is like a delecasy here. usually somebody will get like an ounce or quap of some dank then its gone for a while till somebody else gets it. no steady supply around here.