Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any smokers from Maine out there??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by supersonic11, Jul 12, 2012.

1. jw if there are any maine stoners out there?

what do you guys pay for dank / mersh ?

i pay 20 for really green mersh & 45-50 for dank (8th)

2. #2 Dust1n, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    I'm from northern maine and I pay 10 a G for really good mersh, it's pretty much green bud, or 25 an 8th. and I can get 45-50 for medical/dank for an 8th so that sounds about right,

3. 25 an 8th? Haha where in Maine? I'm in Portland and pay about 50$ a 8th for decent stuff

4. im up in lisbon haha

did you guys get your hands on the MOB? (main outdoor blueberry) was amazing bud, covered in orange hairs @ 50 8th

5. Haha yeah I just actually finished off my last 8th of the purps lastnight. How much a ounce does it go up there? I'm trying to find some decent prices

6. I have a buddy who sells it for 12 a G. Haven't tried it yet but I'll probably buy some here soon. Ever hear of BOSS?

7. aroostook county, heres a little nug out of my bag that cost me 25 and 8th

[​IMG]

And an ounce up here is around 150-160, depending on who you know, some people sell it cheaper than that.

8. #8 swimswimswim, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    represent from DOWNEAST! I pay 15 a gram for dank off a medical caregiver. 300 an ounce though and 250 an ounce for high mids. good weed if you know where to look, though i was stuck with mersh for a couple years back.

edit: this is what i have right now. washington county
    [​IMG]

9. thats what im talking about !
    looks like great bud enjoy it buddy

10. I'm way down in southern Maine, very close to Kittery. I usually score smaller amount off my buddies. 5-10 a gram for mids, 15 a gram for danks. Recently got a quarter of really nice stuff for 50

11. #11 PurpleOnyx, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    ha im from aroostook to man

12. [quote name='"JamesTheToker"']Haha im from aroostook to man xD[/quote]

Where at man?

13. #13 Zagubadu, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

35 an eighth I believe you mainers need to look a little harder.

Or maybe but just gets more expensive the more north you go yet that makes no sense to me.

Im not trying to be an elitist saying you guys are getting ripped off.

Im in Oxford County the water to the ford.

Never pay more then 40 an eighth and never buy bud thats not fully dried.

Bud can still have a lot of water weight in it. Sometimes go to dealers just to not buy from them and wait so the bud is drier after a few days.

Not crumbly dry but you know dry to the point where she is still sticky.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All these people saying "They can get medical bud".

Its like so? Most dispensaries buy from growers. Well actually shouldn't say that since I don't know Maines Medical Marijuana laws and ordinances.

You can still find nice dank for cheap prices.

If your looking for mersh you should get at least 5 grams for 20 bucks.

I buy half ounces of just shake ( Not to be confused with keif ) of mersh for 30 bucks.

But its all about knowing people.

Don't get me wrong theres plenty of people around here trying to sell 60/eighths its just absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry for the long ass post don't usually run this long but have a good day guys be "happy campers" I guess lmao.

14. wtf.. if only i could get prices like that... ^

15. [quote name='"Zagubadu"']

35 an eighth I believe you mainers need to look a little harder.

Or maybe but just gets more expensive the more north you go yet that makes no sense to me.

Im not trying to be an elitist saying you guys are getting ripped off.

Im in Oxford County the water to the ford.

Never pay more then 40 an eighth and never buy bud thats not fully dried.

Bud can still have a lot of water weight in it. Sometimes go to dealers just to not buy from them and wait so the bud is drier after a few days.

Not crumbly dry but you know dry to the point where she is still sticky.

All these people saying "They can get medical bud".

Its like so? Most dispensaries buy from growers. Well actually shouldn't say that since I don't know Maines Medical Marijuana laws and ordinances.

You can still find nice dank for cheap prices.

If your looking for mersh you should get at least 5 grams for 20 bucks.

I buy half ounces of just shake ( Not to be confused with keif ) of mersh for 30 bucks.

But its all about knowing people.

Don't get me wrong theres plenty of people around here trying to sell 60/eighths its just absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry for the long ass post don't usually run this long but have a good day guys be "happy campers" I guess lmao.[/quote]

Very true about knowing people. Just gotta introduce yourself to people or hang around enough and you get pretty good deals, I get 85 a half for green bud or sometimes 30 a quarter of greenbud

16. You just gotta know someone real.

People love to over charge on bud because well..... its illegal.

Just pisses me off how so many people take advantage.

So young so stupid. I payed like 40 dollars for a joint of green bud when I was like 12.

LOL you learn fast.

17. I get my bud from Portland very dank for 320 a zip. I live on an island right now off of MDI and find really good homegrown but it's a bit pricier up here and also some green mersh for 200 a zip. There are lots of growers in Maine and getting a med card isn't that difficult.

18. Houlton man. lol

19. Houlton man.

20. Bangor area here! Any of you guys growing this season?