Any Smokers and Tokers in England?

Discussion in 'General' started by BritBrit, May 11, 2011.

1. Nobody around Surrey or Hampshire. Lol damn. Peace out to all my brotha's in Britannia!!

2. Gloucester,

whats up UK blades :smoke:

3. You would need to recieve a job offer (but i've never heard of these job agencies that you speak of, only temping agencies, and I doubt that would suffice), in order to qualify for a work permit, it would appear.

As a US citizen, you don't seem to need a visa to enter the country and I believe you can stay up to six months without the need for one.

However, that only came from briefly reading the UK border agency website. UK Border Agency | Working in the UK

Or you could always get married to a Brit, and therefore right to reside. You wouldn't be the first... :smoke:

4. Yeah that's correct, but you have to leave home before getting one to actually stay and I don't think it would count towards an app for leave to remain, and I'd rather not waste time. ;) I'd take the Oath of Allegiance tomorrow if I could. Plus there's no smoking for the 5 years... can't break any laws and risk it.

I'm more looking for a charity, probably better if it's well-known, so I can solicit such a job offer. I'm experienced with charities and figure they don't normally turn down volunteers.

5. Haha. I've had many good times in there, and around the corner smoking a joint in the multistory car park.