Any skateboarders that arent longboarders?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ohchit, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Does anyone else enjoy smoking a doob then going and skating some spots?

2. Hell yea man there is a whole skateboarding thread you should search for it. A lot of people on there

3. Well, Yeah man. I think a lot of skaters, ya most I know.. cross over between long-boards and short-boards intermittently.
    Course a doobie and a nice sesh is always welcomed.

4. Nope i do tricks i dont own or will i ever own a longboard

5. Its all kongboarders

6. Oh god I miss Skateboarding so much. I did it for 15 years until my Spinal Cord Injury. I'm basically dieing very slowly inside, but got this sick tattoo

Attached Files:

7. Shit man. 3 things. First im sorry that happened man! :/ do you mind if i ask what happened was it skating related? And lastly that tat is so dope. So. Dope.

8. Its all good man. No it wasn't skating related at all. I'll make it short and sweet cause I've told my story so many times. I had a bad reaction to some LSD, I dove off a balcony head first with my arms behind my back. Fractured my neck, back, and ribs. I'm paralyzed from the waist down at level T-6 if you know what that is. It happened on 1-19-12. Spent my 19th bday in the hospital. In a way I'm glad it happened cause I'm now free from drugs, but I miss smoking weed and skating soooo much. But at least I can still smoke bud. If I could skate again I would give up smoking weed for the rest of my life for sure. I can't describe the high I got from it. It was the one thing I was good at. Being able to switch 3-flip set of stairs felt sooo good. Have you ever been to Davenport skatepark in Iowa??

9. Shit man... Im sorry thats fucked. And nah im a mainer. Is it sick? And sw tres down sets is really talneted man!

10. Yea it's a sick as outdoor park with lights open 24/7. I have a video on YouTube of me switch frontside flipping and switch back 180 a double the double set. I'll send you the name of it

11. Word man i wanna see it!

12. Hell yea i want to see that too

13. Ight let me find it.. It was on YouTube before under "dellwood does davenport" bit it was taken down in the past. I know my buddy still has it cause he put it up multiple times. So give me a minute I just messages him on facebook

14. Sounds good. Im at the park right now and i just learned fakie fullcab bigspins during a game of skate looollll

15. Hell yea keep skating till the day you die. I've actually tried skating without my legs, but it's way too hard and not the same. I know of 2 pros without legs that skate. Well one has legs but they don't work. YouTube Ogi De SouZa. I think that's how it's spelled

16. Me too ;) Once you learn you can tre bomb that big ass board, or ollie a trashcan, you'll see.

17. i miss skateboarding so much, i really need to start shredding again. what's everyone's opinions on "circus trick's" of "freestyle skateing" or whatever you call trick's like no comply's and bonelesses? maybe its just my area but it seems alot of people frown on these tricks, why? there so sick and so much fun!

here's some pictures of my current deck and some tricks i've don

Attached Files:

18. Because skateboarding has evolved since the 90s

19. Hell yeah tre flips and back tails all day.

20. How does one back tail