Any Size Queens here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Any size queens here, either real or dildo? What sizes have you gone up to?

2. Any what?

3. 2.\t Size King
    A Size King is a well-endowed man who actively seeks out size queens (women who only like huge dicks). Some men who are hung become size kings because they like to be with women who will really focus on their penis and it's size. A true size king advertises his endowment to "bait" potential size queens.
    "You're sure showing a lot of dick bulge tonight, Dan."

"Of course I am, Anika. I'm not going to hide it...I need to meet some size queens at the club, and I want them to know that I'm a Size King"

shits strait off urban dictionary and on that note im gona leave this thread to die.

4. Come on now, no chicks here who like to toy with larger objects?

5. Cool I'm going to be number 2

6. Damn I was really fucked up last night.

7. Ummmmmmmm no .

8. I learned something today haha

9. I was never a size queen. All the guys I've been with have been average of below average. Now, my fiance is HUGE and sometimes it creates problems. We work through them of course, :D

10. im a size queen.

most comfortable fucking bed ive ever owned.

11. When I think of size queen all that comes to mind is flamboyant homosexuals that are obsessed with huge dicks.

12. hahaha, no thank you. Anything over 7-7.5 is pushing it for me lol

13. Pass... :eek: There's nice and big, and then there's TOO big. I prefer the former.

14. Literally pushing it........<insert laughter>

15. LOL, yuuup;)

16. Really ladies? I don't go LOOKING for it, as I'm a good married gal, but Big Cocks make me *hot*. Mainly because they look beautiful I guess. But, still! =0

17. apparantly ive got a big dick

18. btw, this confirms my theory that girls who think cocks are gross, or weird looking, etc (and these are straight girls) are not as good in bed as girls who think that cocks are beautiful. I know this.

19. I love all kinds of dick, not a particular size.