Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Seattle Natives?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zellsr, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I'm new to Seattle and could use a friend(s) that smoke. I'm a 23 year old male and I have a facebook(would prefer you have one too). I moved up here recently from California and haven't made any friends that smoke unfortunately. I would REALLY appreciate a friend that does smoke. Send me a PM or post on this forum, hope to hear from some fellow Stoners!

I would prefer to get to know you online before smoking with you, don't want any shady people!

2. I live roughly 2 hours south of Seattle :p

3. Cool, you ever come to Seattle? =D

4. I live like 15 min north of Seattle.

5. I fucking hate Seattle.

6. You got a facebook Mistahdobalina?

7. I hear cops in seattle come on forums to try and catch stoners...

8. I guess I have to get my posts up and earn some credibility.. its pretty tough being the new guy in town

9. 50 minutes south of Seattle ;)

10. [quote name='"Yosh139"']50 minutes south of Seattle ;)[/quote]

Dude we never got that sesh when I was up in Seattle.

11. Oh shit! I totally forgot about that!!! :(

12. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

Oh shit! I totally forgot about that!!! :([/quote]

Typical stoner haha.

13. as do I for about 2 more weeks, then I am off to college :p

14. yep almost time for school, non-resident prices gonna own me -_-

15. Yeah I live in seattle from september to june for school, then I live in CA for the summers. Though that might change this summer, I dunno.

Anyways I might be down to smoke