Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any seasoned toker who relies on marijuana to eat and quit, help.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mae, Jul 18, 2009.

1. What up guys,
    So basically I smoke about 2-4g's a day and lately have been having a hard time eating more than one meal a day. I'm not sure what it is, normally I can just smoke a blunt and eat away, but lately after smoking copious amounts of weed, I am still not hungry.

I am thinking about quitting in order to get my appetite back, but I feel that this could really fuck up my physical health, being that im barely able to eat when Im stoned, let alone how little I can eat without weed...

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had tricks to eat some god damn food when not smoking, as well as the fastest way to get my appetite back.

dont even get me started on sleep...

2. the only solution is the one you stated. stop smoking weed, let ur body return to a natural state, physically and mentally, and u will retain ur appetite.

3. same way took about 5 years of tokin but I eat one huge meal usually around 420 i never eat breakfast and i eat a small snack after my last session of the night.

4. Ween yourself off. Start cutting back a session, then return till you get it. Eat , exercise, live. then keep yourself :smoking:

5. wow, never had that problem before, my main problem is not eating my entire fridge lol. But yeah, quit for a few months and force yourself to eat, you'll be back to normal soon enough and you can blaze on, hopefully on like 1g a day instead of fucking 4 lol, how do you afford that shit?

6. you should stop smoking temporarily. do you have problems sleeping? cause if so then that is your problem. get rid of the sleep debt and all will be good

7. sounds like cancer

8. The best way to get back to eating is to realize that you need food in order to continue to live :D

9. You dont need to have an appetite to eat regually, you just need the motivation to make the food, sit down, and finish it.

Also, try experimenting with foods you havent tried before, goto a food court, sample some chinease, or mongolian, Indian or turkish foods etc. You might find something you like, and eating foods you enjoy is allway good.

10. smoke a different strain,

11. go to the doctor if its getting hard you might have an underlining medical issue. also tryin gradually cutting down on bud then letting ur system clean it self

12. an alternative solution could be to start some sort of an excercise program and you definately will get an increase in appetite due to a faster metabolism and that fact that ur body would need more nutrition for recovery

13. Basically what the others say, but 4 grams a day? Shit....

14. Please forgive me for making assumptions. And not for also not reading through some of your posts to see if you're a medicinal user because of an illness. But it sounds like you have an eating disorder. Please seek help.

15. smoke sour kush and tell me you don't clean out your fridge within the hour. :D

16. Like everyone has said, it sounds like you could have an underlying condition that's cauing you to lose your appetite like that.

17. I'm jealous of you. It has the exact OPPOSITE affect on me.

18. echoing others advice, take it back each sesh then take a break to see if it helps.. another route would be digestive bitters which are extracts of different herbs and roots n what not to stimulate appetite and digestive juices.. head into a health food store and ask

19. just buy some nutritional supplement drinks. get the plus version, as it has more calories. ive found vanilla has the least amount of taste to it, and so tastes.. not the worst.
    drink one every time you get to a meal and you dont have an appetite.
    they will help get you back on track.

20. this right here is what i came to say :)))

the same thign started happenig to me back in dec i started smoking alot more than usual and i wo uldnt eat ever i lost liek 20 pounds. then i just started remember to eat at leadt two very good meals a day but i also take the supplements and vitamins and what not :).

I think the actual problm is that instead of having an apetite and craving food your body is just craving cannabis and your mind just wants to be high so it doesnt think about much else. I say you hsould go on a t-break (tolerance) for about a week or two if you like and start up again with perhaps 2 g's a day no more than 3 :)

hope i helped a little.