Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any seasoned toker who hast been caught.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThusFar, May 20, 2009.

1. Hi, seen a few threads on people getting to comfortable when it comes to smoking the herb.so this thread was inspired by those threads.

Any seasoned toker can post how long you have been smoking and if you have or have not been in trouble with the law.

if you have gotten in trouble with the law how many years since you started smoking the herb has passed since your run in with the law. and maybe write the reason you got caught.

if you havent been gotten into trouble and been smoking for a few years, mind sharing any wisdom on how you stayed safe all these years?

Peace.

2. uhhhhhhhhh:confused:

3. dont shout out random shit like: I SMOKE WEED

4. been smoking heavily for 5 years... never been busted. Been stopped by cops, questioned by cops, searched by cops, never actually busted though. Definitely could have been busted a couple of times but I was fortunate enough to be dealing with some pretty chill cops, that or they were too lazy to do anything about it.

Really just be aware of your surroundings at all times, never get complacent, thinking you're safe as can be just because you haven't been busted doing your routine, because that's when you WILL get busted. Don't be an idiot... ie: driving around with a bong all the time, allowing unlawful searches, etc.

5. ive smoked pretty heavily for 6 or so years and ive never been caught.

6. I've smoked for 10 years have never been in trouble with the law for weed.

It's really not that hard

7. If your not stupid you don't have to worry about getting caught. The Catch22 of that is that usually the people who are stupid enough to have to worry are too stupid to know that they are stupid.

I'm obviously blazed haha.

8. I have smoked for about 6 years now, never been caught by cops. I sold for 4 years of that.

Getting away with it is easy, just act normal around cops and you're good. I look every cop I pass in the eye an nod, they never bother me as a result.

As long as you arn't advertising it and arn't making people around you mad(neighbors) theres really no way to get caught. All it takes is a little common sense.

Even when I've been pulled over with tons of stuff on me I just play it cool and nothing happens.

9. 20++ years.. never been caught by the cops.

and yeah it's not that hard at all.

10. 4 years no cops.

11. 4 years, arrested 1 year in.

12. been smoking for 5 years, and got arrested last year. and the scenario was out of my control. fuck the police

13. Smoking 27 years...never been in trouble with the law for drugs (knock on wood)...few minor crimes when I was late teens, early 20's...actually got arrested for fighting and had a cellophane in my jeans pocket with enough weed for a joint....they never found it...my friend bailed me out in the morning and we smoked it on the ride home...I was nervous as hell in that cell though that they would come search me again and find it

All ya gotta do is play by the rules....don't flaunt it, don't be immature about it, don't do stupid stuff, and if ya come in contact with the cops for some reason, just don't be a dick...respect earns respect...ya gotta give it to get it..

I've also never gotten a ticket... I keep my vehicles maintained and I don't speed...I ain't in no hurry...life is flying by anymore, so I just savor every moment of it :)

14. I've been smoking on an off for about 4 years, heavily for the last 2. I haven't been caught smoking weed once, by the police, my parents, or any person like that. There's not a secret for not getting caught, just don't be a dumbass about it. But of course, shit happens sometimes and there's nothing you can do about it. This, my friend, is the risk you must take to smoke weed.

15. been smoking for a few years. Just be a bit smart, don't go carryin large amounts of weed in your pocket when there is police likely to be seen or if you are going to be walking alot. Also don't smoke outside in broad daylight infront of alot of people walking by etc, almost got caught smoking near a bus stop in town with a friend, police walked past me I actually hid a lit joint inside my pocket, almost burnt myself but learned a lesson after that. There's not alot the police would do anyway if you have very little on you, but that doesn't mean you can act all cocky because it's just a hassle.

16. in my 4 years of toking ive never been caught by anyone my tips would be dont drive when your to fucked up if u still live at home dont go home till you sober up a little bit and the most important is dont do anything stupid that make it look obious that your stoned:D

17. Been smoking for 9 years.

I've had a cop find weed on my friend and let us go.
    Had a cop pull us over after we hotboxed the car and he said he could smell the weed, let us go.
    Had a cop search the car with the weed in a not so good hiding spot but him not find it.
    Had a cop search the car and find a bowl and made us break the bowl and let us go.
    I'm 23 now, all those instances were when I as under 18, since graduating high school I haven't had any real close encounters with the law.

18. Not for weed, but for other crimes, yes.

19. When i was a freshman in high school, my dealer got busted and ratted out all the kids he sold weed to that day. fortunately, I got wind that the vice principal was looking for me, and I put the baggie in my boxers like right above my pants. I was taken to the office and searched, but when I was asked to turn out that area of my boxers (like right near your junk) i accused dear old Mrs. Pappas (my principal at the time) of being a pedophile and got suspended for a week, but not caught with the bud. :smoking:

20. Can't agree more here. Best advice. :hello: