Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Seasoned toker who hast been caught.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThusFar, May 20, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, i just wanted to ask if theirs any seasoned toker that has there act together so well they haven't been caught. The way i see as you continue to smoke the higher the likely hood you will get caught eventually. But if you have been toking for years and havent been caught maybe share some tips and tricks to help stay safe.

Peace

2. Just be cool with your parents and make your excuss believable and youll see that you wont get caught as fast. (when you do get caught that is if you do just be cool about it)

3. never been caught in 2 and a half years my tips to you would be dont drive,go in front of parents or act like an idiot in public when your too high

4. smoke in a safe environment (your house / friends house) and if you like to hotbox just make sure you park somewhere legit (no public parks etc). Being honest with the cops when your pulled over will actually help usually...they hate being lied to.

5. #5 LI_NY, May 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
    you should delete the other 2 threads of the same title, op..

edit:
    there are many similar threads to this one also..
    -pass on some advice thread- which is stickied.
    -if you almost got caught thread- which is on the front page, so its active..

is it necessary to have these useless threads in the seasoned smokers section?
    /rant *exhale*

6. yeah...
    my advice: when indoors dont smoke blunts/Js and use a spoof.

7. got caught once, parents know now. i am 21 so fucks it if they know. doubt they would care, they're pretty chill

8. caught by parents, with the amount of shit I've done I'm suprised I haven't been caught by the cops, but they'll never catch me slippin', plus I don't really hustle anymore.
    but no cops for 5 years isn't bad

9. man just be chill, dont leave shit laying around, if your 18 your parents shouldnt be that large of an issue. Just dont leave bongs and an ounce out in the open use spray ect if your worried...

10. I've never been caught in the 10+ years or so. My parents know now since I'm an adult and it doesn't matter anymore. Never been caught by the cops either. I've actually been smoking on and off since I was thirteen or fourteen but I'm only counting since I turned seventeen because thats when I really got into it. When I was younger I didn't care for it as much.

11. I have never been caught in the 6+ years I have been smoking or using. My parents know that I smoke but I have been lucky enough to run into chill cops when anything did happen

12. Take the bus when picking up if you can. If you use a car to pick up, keep it in you're pocket. Police can use a dog on you're car, but police need to arrest you to search you're person without conesnt.

Smoke in you're house or on you're property if you have a enclosed back yard, ect.

Never bring more then you're smoking on a burn run. Me and my friends will only bring whats needed for the blunt because smelling like burnt marijuana isn't a crime. They can get the driver for a DUID, but it rarely happens. And to drug test you for the DUID they need more proof then burnt marijuana, legaly.(Burn runs are very risky IMO and I stay clear of them unless I'm on the turnpike and can see cops coming before they can see me ditch a blunt.)

13. Well, honestly i think it's worse if you haven't been caught, because then you gotta prowl around and shit, and yadda yadda, just not worth it. I like to represent who i am and what i stand for, at the dinner table or with my friends, doesn't make any difference.

14. 10 years an no charges woo! *knocks on wood*

15. Ive been caught by my parents when I was young, smoking in my bedroom.
    but never caught by police/anyone else.

16. smoke in your own house! its not that hard to not get caught:rolleyes:

17. 5 years and nothin woo

18. In 11 years I was caught once, because my grandmother caught me smoking a bowl outside and called the cops.

It was a shitty situation

19. Been smoking for 2 years or so. Never been caught *knock on wood*

My parents know. I live with my mother, she knows. She doesn't mind. I just spark up in front of her, shes chill about it. She'll even ask for some from time to time.

20. 15years smoke 10 years not buying, not even a speeding ticket on my record