Any Science Degree's?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by SWED, Sep 23, 2010.

1. yay! physics is so fun :hello:

2. Working on a BS in computer science. Three more semesters including this one, I hope I don't fuck this up...

3. Yep! Thats exactly why I chose it:D

4. Completed a BS in Comp Sci

5. working on bs in geology right now.

GEOLOGY ROCKS!

6. Was it hard to find a job?

7. is the last year funner than the 3rd? So far it seems that in any science based degree the 3rd year is the one that's filled with the classes no one wants to take but have to go through to get to the stuff they really want to do.

For EE all the 3rd year classes are the prereq's for the last year's classes (which is when you actually get to build stuff), at least it seems that way so far at my school.

I wish the mid-level math wasn't so boring to me otherwise I'd go for physics also, topology just seems like a lot of fun to do (from what we've touched on in my classes)

8. BS in Neuroscience, working on PhD in Neuroscience. I play with brains all day.

9. senior year bs in bio and enviro science specialty in natural resource mgmt.. looking forward to working in renewable/sustainable energy

10. me toooo

11. Chemical engineering :smoking:

12. i'm in my first year of an Engineering Physics degree, or Engineering Science, they're both similar degrees.

13. holy shit my 3rd year was absolute hell lol. i always forget about it cause my 4th and 5th years made it so worth it. but yeah 3rd year was when i had shitloads of stuff to learn/do all the time. but at least it was interesting work, just very difficult. i actually cried a couple times while walking home from class because i thought i would fail everything :( but then i ended up getting almost straight A's that year because i was so paranoid that i ended up studying too much. lol

i was so busy that i only smoked weed ONCE A WEEK, every friday night....and didn't have any other time to do it. haha it sucked.

but it was worth it and i really feel like i accomplished something that most people couldn't/wouldn't do. also i learned lots of cool crap. oh yeah and topology is cool, i agree :)

14. In high school about to graduate...hoping to complete 2 years at a cheap community college then transfer to UTK to major in either chemical engineering, environmental engineering or computer science...just really interested in science and would love to major in a field of science...just haven't narrowed it down yet.

Pharmacy was my other option but I don't think I can afford it sadly...they make killer money.

15. ...i thought i was the only one :smoke: :wave:

16. completing a BS in psychology and gonnna try and get my PhD in clinical psychology