Any Science Degree's?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by SWED, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Got a Bachelors of Science in Political Science (Its a science :D)

But since I wanted a job I had to also pick up my Masters in International Business.

2. ^^ lol

I'm only a senior in high school still, but when i get any response from college I plan to major in physics.

3. I probably would have preferred Philosophy

Bachelor of Science - Civil and Environmental Engineering

4. Good to see so many science stoners...almost all my smoking buddies are humanities people

5. Yup. Retired now.

6. I like tripping out my friends by talking about the reactions going on while they're burning. We look at the world quite differently from other people :)

7. I think I might change major from Biology to Ecology.

8. Working on a BS in aerospace engineering

9. me too!!
    all the undergrads in the physics department at my school think i'm absolutely insane because I like to smoke weed and go out sometimes. They like to study on holidays (no joke) and watch judge judy on TV when not studying. They are still some really nice people there though :)
    All the physics grad students seem to be semi-alchoholics, lol.

All the smokers seem to be art majors, or something like that. boo!

10. Tell me about it...

When you realize just how complicated as shit we are and everything we take for granted...god damn haha.

11. I am almost finished my Bs in medicinal chemistry. One thing I've learned is that no one gives a fuck about all the stuff I know lol.

12. I'm sure your employer would.

And if it means anything, I give a fuck. Science is the future!

13. Launching into a Bachelor of Conservation and Wildlife Biology in a month or two, via correspondance because I can't afford to move to the city but can't afford to put off uni any longer. Perfect course for me, because it combines a heady dose of evolutionary biology (my number one passion) with actual, practical field work, ecological surveys and such - which is my number two passion! Can't wait to get underway... :D

14. You can't do much with a BS. I'd get a masters.

15. No question about it. Although where I'm at, I can do a one year post grad and get a high grade and skip out masters, go straight to PhD. That would of course require me to become intelligent over the next year.

16. I'm in my 2nd year majoring in mechanical engineering at the moment. However I've been thinking about changing it to geology so I can get a job with an oil company as a petroleum geologist.

17. If you really want to be in high demand, a mechanical engineering BS with a geology MS or petroleum engineering MS is the way to go. Lots of schools call it an Energy Resource degree.

In engineering, nobody cares too much what your BS is once you have an MS. Of course, this requires spending more time in school which can be expensive, but I say rewarding.

18. BSc in Computer Science/Math.

19. Right now working on Bachelors in Psychology, and going with a minor in neuroscience, and possibly a chemistry. Aiming for a masters in Psychology.. All subject to change, because I can't figure out what the fuck I want to do. Definitely interested in psychology/neuroscience. And I want to work kids too. Im having trouble deciding between going to school for 6-7 more years of tough school + heavy ass debt, and get a good paying job. Or just teaching children in a school setting, which I would enjoy a bit more probably, and less debt, but less money in the longrun.. Plus I'm definitely not a knowledgeble person in sciences. I havent taken shit for biology/chemistry and Im not good at math.

20. ATTENTION ALL PHYSICISTS AND MOST ENGINEERS:

Your grad school is free.

That is all.

:smoke: