Any safe, non-glass bowls out there?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Whetherfeurd, Mar 7, 2017.

?

is there any hope for me as a human being?

1. C'mon, he can't even hold glass. If there's any hope for this guy, it's thin.

40.0%
  2. Some people are just clumsy. I say give him a chance.

60.0%
  3. It's somewhere in between.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 Whetherfeurd, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Hi, I love smoking but I hate the fact that nearly all of the safe smoking stuff is glass. I am a clumsy ass and, as much as I try, can NOT avoid dropping something something. Is there a safe, shatterproof bowl out there?? I suck at rolling joints and I am super clumsy no matter what I try to get better. Any strong bowls out there? Please???

Thanks

2. Use a plastic water bottle.

3. Brass protopipe.

Thats money i never regret spending.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Why the fuck do you keep telling people to make a bong with a garden hose on it, that's very toxic. You are not even suppose to drink from a garden hose, now you want to be heating it up with smoke going to your lungs from it?

5. That looks like a really nice pipe. I notice is advertised as being a 'tobacco pipe' but I imagine it is good for smoking weed out of too.

I found one here for sale on Ebay for only $17.75 (Australian dollars) too which I think is a pretty good price. Tobacco Proto Pipe Deluxe Smoking Deluxe Smoking Pipe | eBay

I might even buy one for myself. It'd be a good upgrade from my crappy little copper pipe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its a pretty small pipe but quite functional. Only thing is, you have to clean it fairly regularly.

It definitely works for cannabis and is designed for cannabis. Way too small for tobacco.

There is actually a proto pipe version 2 but idk if i would even like it compared to mine.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Holy shit dude you've been smoking out of a copper pipe? That's terrible for you, copper gives off copper oxide when heated, which is highly toxic.

8. Oh I'm not actually sure what it is made of. I was just guessing by the orangy color of the metal. It is probably just brass come to think about it.

And thanks for the info Norse.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 BelowTheInfluence, Mar 7, 2017
    As long as you bought it from a store and didn't craft it from things out of a plumbing isle you should be good.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yea my housemate bought all the parts from a tobacconist somewhere in the city. I think I am just somewhat ignorant of the names of different types of metal.

11. [​IMG]

12. There are metal chrome pipes and acrylic bongs. Or you can use a toilet paper roll and a socket to make a steam roller.

13. #15 Lucky Luke, Mar 7, 2017
    Im not "telling" anyone to do anything. Im providing information.

Well..if i was a smart person, like im sure the avg user of this site is then they would be using a proper stem and cone. The OP for eg keeps breaking glass bongs so im sure he would use one of his stems....

I releize ur from the seat belt helmet brigade but like most people my age we survived drinking from garden hoses, not having seat belts or bike helmets, playing in the dirt..o..and smoking through emergency bongs made with garden hose.

14. I have 2 wood and 2 brass bowls. they both attach to my bong and work great. just as good if not better than glass. I like deep wood bowls for holding a lot of weed.

15. I have made plenty of rigged up pipes and bongs. If you have a proper stem and bowl they would have a proper device to use them. It makes no sense in posting a video that shows you how to make a bottle bong with a garden hose because there is so many people who visit this form that wont give it a second thought.
    I drank from a water hose when I was young but I found out that they are poisonous and cancerous.

"Garden hoses are not regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA), which monitors the nation's public drinking supply. The study's findings showed that levels of lead in water coming from garden hoses they tested exceeded legal safe levels 100 percent of the time." - Jun 21, 2012

I didn't live a sheltered and protected snowflake life, so thanks for the attempted insult.

16. Not if he breaks them like he says he does...

And lets face it.. everything is bad for you.

17. If he is always breaking his piece I'm sure he probably broke his stem and bowl too. Yeah a lot of things are bad but why make matters worse and willfully consume toxins that you could easily avoid?

18. #20 Lucky Luke, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Because most, if not a fkn large % of stems are made out of metal....Because if you drop a glass bong the stem (even if its glass) survives as the bong itself normally takes the impact..Because you can buy stems and cones at every second tobacconist.. because we consume toxins every day by smoking, drinking (im having a bourbon and coke as we speak- coke is bad), eating and breathing..Because i work in the horticulture business and see shortened garden houses every week, they sit in the sun and are then used to water ur veggies...and heaven forbid i even drink from them on the odd occasion..shock horror!!

I understand your arguing for the sake of arguing. Good for you but im done here. OP asked a question, i supplied information. Something that the majority of smokers would of used at one time no less. Something that you have probably used as well.
    Maybe that horse of yours is a tad high. Relax man and smoke a few cones. Its a drug forum..