any rock climbers or backcountry skiers?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by wymanmorissette, Sep 2, 2020.

1. I still haven't met anyone on this fourm who climbs or skis :p. i'm sure they are here though. Some people are very apposed to the idea of smoking weed and then climbing. But, I think it makes me more conscious of everything that i am doing. :smoking:

2. I got into climbing a little bit recently, but fell away from it when other hobbies got in the way. I'd like to have another crack - amazing work out, and way to connect with the natural world.

As for skiing, my location puts a halt on that. But I used to do the downhill thing back in the day. Nothing beats a toke and fresh pow. :smoke:

3. i wish. not many rocks or hills to ski in FL:laughing::cry:

4. Not too much snow either... lol

5. Used to lots ... body is old and broken now.. (race team coached, ect Onsighted 5.12b/c , slept on dinner ledge on washingtons column ect.)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Never done any climbing that requires a harness, but love me some back country skiing. Used to be a certified ski bum in my early 20s, now it's just the annual trip or two.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 karl47, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    I am very good at water skiing, I liked my hobby and I decided that I would try to train people on this hobby, but it turned out that I do not know everything so well for this matter, so I used the manual and instructions to understand everything completely, so how an interesting offer came in, to train both children and adults.

8. #8 Headhunterpipes, Dec 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    10 miles West of Snowflake Arizona
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1