Any risk of ny gf getting in trouble?

Discussion in 'Security' started by ziggarillo, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hi, new to the forums but I've been reading quite a few posts. I was wondering if anyone knew if my girlfriend (who lives with me) would get in trouble if I got busted with a small tent grow? I live in the UK
    Thanks in advance

2. Dunno about the UK but in the US yes if she resided with you. Ignorance of the law is no excuse in our court system. More then likely on something that she would get less to time served but still a record.

3. Yep what he said. I had to chop one early myself partly because of that reason. Didnt want to be at work and her be home when the heat came down because she doesnt handle stress and pressure well and who knows what she would agree to if the police started pushin her buttons.

4. Hmm that's bad juju, I don't want her stressed at the moment as she's pregnant. Not planted them yet, maybe I should wait. I can't see how I'd ever be under suspicion though, my tent is set up in my garage so it's totally out of sight, it's only a 400w too so it doesn't get that warm. Still I don't want to screw my missus over cos she's studying a pharmacy degree, could she get kicked off her course if I was busted?

5. O hell its inside?? I wouldnt sweat it then. But still b safe. Yea im sure that could affect her gettin a job, but im not familiar w your laws across the pond.

6. Well I dont know how things work in the UK but should you get a misdemeanor or a felony in the US well thats it for your future employment. Sure you can get a job but you wont make anything decent especially if you do jail time. Everything is digital nowadays as well so it follows you around till the end of time.

7. If you're following the 3 golden rules you shouldn't have a problem. No Tell/Smell/Sell.

8. I have a friend that got raided here in the US with about 20 plants. Him and his wife lived in the house, but she took resposibilty and he was not charged in exchange for her guilty plea. It really depends on how aggressive the prosecutor desires to act.

9. No.

In the UK they will take your plants and most likely leave the equipment (or take it and then let you collect it). You getting charged would be very unusual unless there are signs of dealing. Always a risk of course, but for your gf? Doubt it.

10. Cool, sounds good, thanks for all the feedback!

11. Well I don't know if this will be of any help but here I go. Few months ago I was at a conference with a head of the G.R.C. (that's federal police in canada) that's why i'm not sure it will help but since you don't have any plans planted yet. She said you have the right to have 1 and only 1 marijuana plant in your house as long as there is no buds on it so 24/7 veg ( but we all know thats impossible right ;) and more than 1 is automatically drug production record) So I don't know what where your plan's for your grow and how often you will interact with it. But i'm pretty sure 1 little banzai in your house won't get you or your gf into trouble, you just say you grow it for the looks and you have only 1 then they let you off! 1 plan in veg = no stress 1 plan in flower=trouble :( P.S. I hate them mofuckas who make the law and the sheeps that go along. LEGALIZE AND PEACE

12. We seemed to be getting closer to freedom a few years back in the UK when the suits reclassified Mj down from class B to class C, from what I remember, weed busts etc weren't dealt with as harshly, I have no clue as to why they changed it back to class B though. I don't agree with dealing really, it's just not for me, but why the hell can't a man grow his own so I don't have to meet the type of people who are just as likely to rob me as they are to sell to me! I do t get why you can brew your own booze here, but not grow your own plant. Ah well, screw it. Rant over lol.
    Thanks ppl