Any Reviews on BCNorthernLights grow boxes?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Herb Pheonix, Feb 14, 2012.

1. #1 Herb Pheonix, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    Moneys not an issue here so I don't need to hear it.

For overall secrecy, and efficiency this thing seems to be unmatchable.

Less power draw than most household appliances..

9 Plants every 2 months..

24hr phone service (I already talked to the people who operate the phone service and they're chill as fuck)

A dryer..

Guides and nutes..

So.. Yeah. Anybody use this? Or got anything they can tell me about it? Because I think ima go for it soon.

It's the Bloom Box Royale btw that I'm interested in.

2. None seem really tall enough for my liking, but that's personal opinion. It seems like they cap the flowering cabs around 4 feet. It looks like you have to put your own light in it, so that will take up about a foot of space once you factor everything in.

Makes it look like their venting system isn't enough either.

3. hell yeah they are chill as fuck, you are about to over pay for a piece of crap. enjoy your nine plants yielding an oz n a half total. I don't think 1 of my plants with it in there. but if money is not an issue, why are you so worried about secrecy? move to a place where its safe should be the first step

4. you sound like me 8 months ago, almost bought a super closet and am most thankful that I did not.

ForumRunner_20120215_103044.png

5. [quote name='"MalibuGym"']hell yeah they are chill as fuck, you are about to over pay for a piece of crap. enjoy your nine plants yielding an oz n a half total. I don't think 1 of my plants with it in there. but if money is not an issue, why are you so worried about secrecy? move to a place where its safe should be the first step[/quote]

Cause I'm in a year lease. I ended up getting a Superbox instead for 3 Grand less lol

http://www.supercloset.com/index.php?c=product&m=index&d=20

And I'm fine with having a 8 plants producing an O every 2 months or so.. That's a HP every two months. I can live with that. Especially if IMO growing fucking dank dro.