Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Dr. Who, Aug 18, 2012.

1. To my knowledge there aren't any good gardening stores around my location and am not able to travel very far atm. Does anyone have a single website that has most of what I need to get organic soil amendments (various meals, neem oil, and sect.) I've recently ordered my wigglers for my first vermicompost setup. Any input on that topic would be equally appreciated. Thanks for your time and efforts.

2. Neemresource.com for your neem and/or karanja, And you can find most ammendments on ebay or amazon. look for brands like down to earth, espoma, ect.

3. Thanks for the info

4. Your welcome, I wouldn't suggest getting neem anywhere else really either, that's about the best quality you can get

5. If you can whisper a (very rough) location, there's gardeners here from all over that are always willing to lend a hand.

Farm & Feed type stores oftentimes carry items like alfalfa and kelp meal. Oyster shell is often used as chicken scratch. Craigslist for compost, and often worm castings. Home Cheapo for sphagnum peat. Lots of hardware stores are now carrying Epsoma and Dr Earth brands of organic amendments.

Most of us don't need to set foot into overpriced Hydro stores with the sometimes exception of buying a lightbulb or sometimes ProTekt silica.

Welcome to the clubhouse.

J

6. Great link! Dually helpful due to my new exploration into the world of Bakoshi/vermicomposting!

7. :smoke:
    I am almost equally located between cincinatti and columbus ohio. I'm a combat vet who is completely fedup with the government meds. Between ptsd, drinking, and pumping myself full of chemicals my health has drastically declined. I was introduced to a higher grade of cannabis some time ago. Honestly I'm tired of paying top dollar for 1. Medicine that I haven't any idea how it was grown. 2.Its something that I know I can personally do better than the hack my current medicine comes from.

I spend the time I can on GC, and with my nose in books. I listen and take heed to direction/suggestion/critism. Thanks for the help to all!

Pistol

8. Pete,

Check out these folks. They may or may not be close by you, but they seem to stock some of our favorites. If you can find what you need local you'll save on shipping.

9. :smoke:
    Several hours away, none the less...can't thank you enough for looking. Wish I had the time to start some kind of posting that could be categorized/updated containing cannabis friendly natural ingredients.