Any recomendations? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MoreBudzForMe, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Anything you would do diffrently?

Attached Files:

2. You are going to have to be more specific. Because EVERYONE is going to do something differently. The things I would change on your set up would be endless as with everyone else I am sure.

3. Ok. Um I got 12 bucks to spend and I need to add more lights to the area, where can I get those Y adapters that you screw in where the bulbs go? And were can I get some cheap daylight bulbs?

Edit: and how it the LST doin to you? It looks fine to me except the fan leaves of the bottom aint getting much light, what would ya recomend, should I snip em? and should I top the plant to force the side shoots to grow, or just pinch the top?

4. If all you have is twelve bucks all I can see you getting is an adapter you want and maybe 1-2 CFL bulbs. You need money to earn money.

5. Not tryin to earn money, Im strapped BIG time, im my fathers "care giver"(he has cancer) so I am in a totally new town and cant work being as my father needs me hear. So what ever I scrap together is what I got. Um I was thinking of skrapin three of the plants but then Im worried that itll be male.