Any REAL music lovers?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by jerrysgurl, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Hello my name is Mary Jane(yeah its my real name).hehe.
    I was just wondering if there were any dead heads in here or well anyone who listens to really good music or if anyone in here plays any kind of musical instrument.I love music almost as much as i love getting high and meeting new people.If your interested you should totally talk to me sometime.I wont try to bore you either and if youd like I can totally send you a picture cause i use to be a model so i have more then enough to get rid of.Well thats all folks Im new to this thing so i wouldnt mind making new friends.Peace.

2. welcom to the city. nice name, heh. and im sure yhou will find, most of us on here love music.

wheres the picture!!!

3. No! I hate music. Hate it hate it hate it. Exept for Gospel. The rest is the work of the devil. Eeevil. Makes yer hips shake, yer feet stomp, yer blood boil, yer skin hot, sweatty, seduces you and the rest of the whole gang. You're doomed!

4. Look at elvis, pure evil! The way he moves those hips.

5. :D... lol at little wing and skinner...

i looove music ...i want to see your picture too ...Mary Jane ;).....

6. Music is my life, i used to be really closed minded and shit because i would only listen to 'i'm angry at my dad' bands, but i love all different types of music now, rock, salsa, jazz, blues, big band you name it.

Althugh i hate jimmy hendrix, what was his game eh? What did he ever do for music?! Couldn't even play the guitar :p

7. I cant believe everyone replied so soon thats great maybe i can give yall a run down on my favorite music groups but theres ALOT!
    The Grateful Dead -Afroman
    Hendrix -Greenday
    Tom Petty -The Offspring
    Janis Joplin -Oasis
    Doors -Nine Inch Nails
    Zepplin -Static-X
    Pink Floyd -Blind Melon
    Jack Johnson -Nirvana
    Dave Mathews -Outkast
    Sublime -Phantom Planet
    Bob Marley -Hole
    Smashing Pumpkins -Beatles
    Tool -Bob Dylan
    Frank Sinatra -Cheap Trick
    Rob Zombie -Queen
    Cold Play -Fiona Apple
    Radio Head -Alanis Morsett
    Black Crows
    Cake

Okay thats all i feel like listing for now i hope that gives you some sorta idea but theres ALOT more and im always up for listening to anything new cause thats what music is about just having an open mind.You guys need to figure uot a way for me to show you some pictures cause this attatch thing wont hold as many bytes are in them.

8. i like any music that is good everything from hardcore punk to cool jazz i play the guitar, bass, drums, trumpet, and piano

9. jerrysgurl, have you heard any buena vista social club?

10. "i dig music" -almost famous

11. I have played guitar for about 8 years 9 (on and off during jr high and stuff) and ill try and name all the stuff i like but itll be hard lol

Phish, Grateful Dead, String Cheese Incident, Sublime, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Galactic, Keller Williams, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Outkast, Obie Trice, Common Rider, Operation Ivy, Dave Matthews Band, Neil Young, Red Hot Chili Peppers
    too ripped to think of anything else at the moment, but i listen to a shitload of music

i would consider myself a musiclover

12. real music if by that u mean clasic pot head music... my band covers acouple hendrix and phish songs but yea i listen to everythin... but dum shit like rap or like slipknot... ick i hate it