Any raves in SF?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by teeheeterror, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Anyone know of any raves in San Francisco?
    I find that most of them are all in Vegas or SoCal, but my friend who goes to Davis goes to them all the time, which leads me to believe there's a good amount up in NorCal.
    And for those who do go to raves, how did you find your fellow ravers?
    A lot of my friends are studious/conservative/religious and in general too uptight to go to them and I feel like there's no way to convince them.

2. There are raves every week in the BAY. WOMP Wednesday in Oakland every Wednesday. Several rave like clubs like EPR, Vessel, Rubyskye.. raves are everywhere just takes a little research

3. Thanks for the suggestions. Are those clubs mostly 18+ or 21+?

4. I think their all 18+ on weekdays, weekends are 21+ for ruby skye not sure about the others. Are you new to the scene? What kinda edm do u like?

5. Yeah I'm new. Been to a few concerts but never to a rave. I like all genres really.

6. If your under 21 I would say go to WOMP in oakland its every Wednesday. Look it up on facebook they have a page. Its the closest thing to a rave there's no dress code play alotta diff edm. Since im over 21 I prefer to go to the clubs mainly ruby skye in SF the dress code is casual but you can't b naked like at womp. Also they have the worlds top DJs playing there every week. Its 18+ on thursdays

7. I'll be sure to check those out. Probably won't be able to make it to womp that often though seeing as though I go to school in SF and don't own a car..unless I have someone who's willing to drive me there.
    What's the environment usually like? And how well is weed/E regulated?

8. On the womp FB page theres ppl offering/asking for rides. Ppl come from as far as sacramento and hollister! Its straight rave there, might be too much for a first timer. I personally dnt like it much its for the younger crowd. Its hit or miss really not much in between.