Any qucik and easy recipes for hash foods?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chirf, Jul 29, 2012.

1. So, I'm gonna have a lot of vaped weed because of my new "Da Buddha" that's coming in the mail, and since I'm trying to avoid the smoke I was wondering if anyone knew any quick and easy recipes I could use with my vaped weed.

I hear people can make little liquid drops but I'm living with my dad at the moment so I can't do something that takes a looooong time to cook.

What's one of the easiest, quickest ways to turn weed into a digestible product?
    Something I could just do at night when he's asleep or something.

Any personal experience with cooking it?

2. Every time I have every turned my vaped weed into edibles (almost always turned into butter then baked into something yummy from there), it has had a strong aroma of vaped weed. It normally takes about 2 hours to get the butter how we want, then I bake with it before it cools down all the way.

Even doing an iso wash on my buster and cleaning vape parts it smelled pretty strong.

I don't think there's any real stealth way to turn vaped weed (at least that I'm aware of) into something digestible, it's going to smell during the process regardless of how long it takes to get it into that state.

Personally I love special cookies, all the work that goes into them is worth it because I always get about 30 cookies from one batch.

Although it might be worth you looking through Incredible, Edible Herb - Grasscity.com Forums to find something that might be up your alley :)

3. Oh! Thank you! I can't believe I didn't see the edible forum lol